Put it in your Pocket Swap-July 9

I'll keep an eye out for them, dsign49. I have 2 sets in the house, but I'll have to report and leave itraders tomorrow. I'm having some computer trouble and I don't want to get half way through and have my computer freeze on me.

KentuckyDakota, I am ready for your adress, please :D I am not disclosing all I place inside the pockets, I want ot to be a little surprise...

Attachments

• DCD3B9B9-FCC8-4BED-8559-5ADFC81A8CBC.jpg
    DCD3B9B9-FCC8-4BED-8559-5ADFC81A8CBC.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 29
And I had someone here working on my computer last night-so FINALLY!!! I can hang out online a bit and start leaving itraders and such. Phew! I was going through internet withdrawls. :)

I have pocket cards in from: dsign49, Laffqueen, Curtainsforyou, and Blonda.

ShellyJo, welcome! Swaps are so much fun, and each player receives three different cards by three *different* artists. This means YOUR art will find homes in three different parts of the world (or four if you offer a swap host a gift card)... it's an exciting thought.
Swaps are a treat for creatives. We get inspiration and motivation to make something new AND receive some wonderful variety & surprises for our ATC collections. Through swapping I have discovered some of my favorite artists ever. Swap hosts are mini museum curators, & true creative heroes.

Those are lovely, Shelly Jo!

Fierce, I have 3 envies, and yes, yours is one. I'll try and get on and leave itraders tomorrow, but for now, I have cards from Fierce Armadillo, Carol and Meraki.

Back
Top Bottom