BINGO!/ATCs/Open Media/Due July 12th

So nice to see other bingo-creations here :)!

Ksj1717, all your cards are lovely and all so different, but as I have a thing for vintage women and roses, I love especially the first one!

ThouArtDelyrias, how wonderful that you really used genuine bingo-game cards! My fave is the last one, but all of them look great!

Guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news; however, if your ATCs are going to be thick or lumpy; please make sure to include an extra $0.15 stamp to cover costs to other artists. Otherwise, my hubby ends up paying for it. :P:P

Mail Call!!!

ksj1717 BINGO!! Very nice way to package your ATCs up; I am super surprised that it didn't cost you more, though. You know how picky the P O can be!! Thank you for letting me have an extra one & I'll continue on with your ITraders once some time has gone by.....

ferretgirl,

I was surprised as well. Sometimes it's helpful to stand in line with the envelope. If the postal worker gets it wrong, it doesn't come back to my mailbox. I think spreading everything out though was what worked for me. It made it look like a big greeting card!

Back
Top Bottom