Whimsical Wonderland (Alice) Due July 24th

I feel like Alice in Wonderland in general is a whimsical story and that we shouldn't overthink that word too much. By nature of the weirdness of all the characters and subject matter it is whimsical by default. But that's just me!

IstinKray IlverSay, you and i have a lot in common. I lived in Sunnyvale up until a year ago. I was born and raised in Menlo Park. I raised my daughter in Los Altos and Sunnyvale. i now live between Texas and France. So happy to see a fellow bay area buddy here.

Sign me up please! I'm painting the cards right now. I'm struggling a bit with the "Whimsical" aspect of it all, but I think they look pretty good!

IstinKray IlverSay, you and i have a lot in common. I lived in Sunnyvale up until a year ago. I was born and raised in Menlo Park. I raised my daughter in Los Altos and Sunnyvale. i now live between Texas and France. So happy to see a fellow bay area buddy here.

Oh wow Monroy28, that's rad! What a jump from the Bay Area to Texas/France. Happy to meet a former neighbor. ;)

Kentuckydakota... your cards are in. I am sorry i do not know when they arrived in the last week. It got tied up in our business mail. They are awesome!

Back
Top Bottom