WILD WILD WEST/ATCs/OPEN/Due: July 19th

OMG! I got my hostesses mixed up and mailed my cards to ksj1717 - and not ferretgirl!

I'll be sending a PM to Kimberley - maybe she could forward my cards on to ferretgirl (all postage reimbursed of course), but if it's not possible to get my cards there in time, I will have to withdraw.

So sorry!!

Wowsers! You guys are just kicking butt on getting some fantastic artwork out there!! Wonderful job, girls!!

So I am signing up: ThouArtDelyrias, snaper (welcome to A4A; hope you are liking the site & let us know if you need any help with anything!) & Laffqueen!! Thanks for signing up!!

Don't worry, nanvan, I'll keep the swap open until your ATCs arrive here. Thanks, KSJ for helping her out...

TAD - in all the kafuffle about my mailing mix-up, I forgot to tell you - I LOVE your cards! especially the 2nd one with the two boxes - looks like a graphic novel - fabulous!

I received nanvan's cards today. Of course, I didn't even read the envelope before I tore it open (love some happy mail)! I will put everything in a new envelope and and will send them onward tomorrow. They will have 16 days to go cross-country! Even with a holiday and two Sundays, I bet we can do it!!

Actually, I just realized that I also received CRRRs from Ferretgirl today and that envelope was stamped on June 21! That was an eleven-day trip, so it's very promising!

Thank you Kimberly! I think the trip across the US is doable in 16 days - and thank you so much for re-mailing my cards for me! I will PM you regarding postage $ owed.

Back
Top Bottom