Color Wheel: Red, White and Blue - Due July 17th

Wolf_Moon

the HORSE is my spirit, and the WOLF is my life!
Media
Swap Due Date: July 17
Signup/Withdraw date: None just let me know
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 and 6 for 6
Number of participants: unlimited
Media: Hand drawn, hand painted and mixed media

For this swap is pretty straight forward create 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 cards that uses only the colors Red, White and Blue! On these cards you should have these colors fully displayed!! Other color uses, such as black should be used very minimally or not at all. Any medium is fine but please keep postage in mind when it comes to thickness.

Basic stuff-
* All cards should be standard atc size: 2.5” x 3.5” and sturdy enough to be called a card (no computer paper cards)
* All cards should be in plastic sleeves.
* All cards must be original art and please make them different. Please do your best work, send cards that you would love to receive in return.
* Make sure you have the usually information on the back. We all know ;)
* I do not like leaving neutral itraders so if you need to leave the swap, please let me know.

Mailing & Postage- Please read very carefully!!!

When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address (if you don’t already have it, of course).
Please put the swap name on the outside of the envelope. (So my goofy butt knows which swap it is, lol)

International players: please sent an addressed business envelope (the long ones) with either 2 US dollars or an global stamp...these can be gotten online! Do not place the stamp on the envelope!!!!!

US players: please sent an addressed business envelope (the long ones) with lose forever stamps, depending on if 3 for 3 or 6 for 6,send either 1 or 2. Do not place the stamps on the envelope!!!!! The reason for this is I had envelopes seal themselves or stick themselves to the stamps...how that managed I can't tell you....and that was problematic for me in the end! :twitcy:

Hostie cards are welcome but not necessary! :3

After receiving your returns, please thank the artists who created your cards give itraders or you rock points! Please remember to give me some love too :3

Who wants to play!!!!

0 Wolf_Moon
1. Allegrae -Received
2. Karr3ll- Received
3. AngelJoy- Received
4. ThouArtDelyrias- Received
5. pouringdiva- Received
6. catladybj - Received

8. leydab- Received
9. Bu Bay Lai- Received
10. ksj1717- Received
11. Lorna- Received

Last edited:
My cards are done, five collage and two hand drawn.

View attachment 206762

The dark polka-dot is navy blue although it scanned more like black. Same for the stripes on the same card.

Alright! AngelJoy and ThouArtDelyrias your both sighed up! Thanks! Those look awesome by the way Angeljoy! ;)

Back
Top Bottom