Art from the Heart: anything and everything goes! -Due July 17th

Wolf_Moon

the HORSE is my spirit, and the WOLF is my life!
Media
Swap Due Date: July 17
Signup/Withdraw date: None just let me know
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 and 6 for 6
Number of participants: unlimited
Media: Hand drawn/ hand painted and mixed media/collage, whatever!

I've used to enjoy a swap very similar to this one on a different website, as it was pretty much like Christmas when you opened the envelope because you didn't know what you'll get, but the individual who done the swap decided to retire it, so I've decided to try it myself on here and I hope that everyone who plays would enjoy it as mush as I did.

The basics to this swap is simple....You can do anything and whatever! That's it!

If you want to do animals: horses, wolves, cats, birds, whales, dolphins, killer whales,etc, go for it! Even dinosaurs! If your got halloween on the mind; go for it, if you want to be a nerd and do cards from the following: Power Rangers, Pokemon, My Little Pony, Star Wars, Marvel and DC comics, etc, its all welcome, Steampunk, Religious, Native american...Y'all get the point! xD Anything and everything is welcome! Do what your little hearts desires! Also I do understand that this can be a good opportunity to clean out ones gallery of older cards...if you do that please switch cards marked 'ATCs: Available for Trade' to 'ATCs for Swaps' but most of all have fun! :3

Please Note!!!!

Its also a possibility that shaped cards and cards with Adults on mind could be made...If you are not a fan of these kinds of cards, please let me know,so you do not receive them!

Also... please keep postage in mind when it comes to thickness.

Basic stuff-
* All cards should be standard atc size: 2.5” x 3.5” and sturdy enough to be called a card (no computer paper cards)
* All cards should be in plastic sleeves.
* All cards must be original art and please make them different. Please do your best work, send cards that you would love to receive in return.
* Make sure you have the usually information on the back. We all know ;)
* I do not like leaving neutral itraders so if you need to leave the swap, please let me know.

Mailing & Postage- Please read very carefully!!!

When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address (if you don’t already have it, of course).
Please put the swap name on the outside of the envelope. (So my goofy butt knows which swap it is, lol)

International players: please sent an addressed business envelope (the long ones) with either 2 US dollars or an global stamp...these can be gotten online! Do not place the stamp on the envelope!!!!!

US players: please sent an addressed business envelope (the long ones) with lose forever stamps, depending on if 3 for 3 or 6 for 6,send either 1 or 2. Do not place the stamps on the envelope!!!!! The reason for this is I had envelopes seal themselves or stick themselves to the stamps...how that managed I can't tell you....and that was problematic for me in the end! :twitcy:

Hostie cards are welcome but not necessary! :3

After receiving your returns, please thank the artists who created your cards give itraders or you rock points! Please remember to give me some love too :3

Who wants to play!!!!

0 Wolf_Moon
1. Wykyd- Received
2. Fierce Armadillo- received
3. dithespy- received
4. Evalila- Received
5. ERAS - Received
6. Beverley- Received
7. Amy W- Received
8. Karr3ll- Received
9. Deb2015- Received
10. jo.on.the.go- Received
11. ThouArtDelyrias (No Naughty cards)- Received
12. Blonda- Received
13. ksj1717- Received
14. Amychelle- Received
15. artbymee- Received
16. Donnacr- Received
17. pouringdiva- Received
18. JenUrebel- Received
19. leydab- Received
20. plumhill2001 (No Naughty Cards)- Received
21. RonnieMitch- Received
22. Lorna- Received
23. Carol (no naughty, dark, religious)- Received
24. Stahlrala (no religious)- Received
25. kaisaj- Received
26. RabbitMar (No naughty)- Received
27. Tinafly
28. JoyceG -Received
29. mcgillisj- Received
30. Melanie (Family friendly only)- received
31. sunkissed- Received

Last edited:
Add me to the list please. I think I will make something and not pull stuff from my gallery. Those things linger in my gallery are going to be remade for my remodeling swap. I have like 5 pages maybe it is down to 4 pages of cards in my gallery to trade. Go look!!!

dithespy, Evalila, CastleQueen5 and Beverley you've been all added Thank you so much for joining!

CastleQueen5: I believe ya! I've seen your gallery before, however, the sending cards form the gallery is optional choice you can but you don't have to if ya don't want to...

Back
Top Bottom