The Fish Swap, collage/mixed-media, due July 20, 2019

Evalila

Things can only get better.....
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: July 20, 2019
Sign-up/Withdraw date: none, just make sure your cards are here by the due date or let me know if you have to drop out
Medium: collage or mixed media
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of players: we´ll see...

Returns have been mailed July 17!

View attachment 206555 View attachment 206556 View attachment 206557

For this swap each of your cards must have a fish on it somewhere. Any style is fine.

* Make three different cards, original art only, no copies or prints

* all cards must be 2.5" x 3.5" with straight edges, otherwise they´ll be returned to you

* Cards that don´t meet the swap criteria will be returned at your own expense.

* Each card should be sent in it´s own plastic sleeve

* Please include at least username and real name on the back of your cards. We can´t leave RepPoints if we don´t know who you are - and make sure to post to the thread also, this makes it even easier for us

* Please don´t tape the daylight out of your cards or the envelope. A little goes a long way. And the more tape is used on your envelope, the higher the risk that I damage your cards if I have to cut it open

* Do NOT send envelopes, I´ll provide them. Instead, please send a LARGE address label with your name and address CLEARLY typed or written on

* Postage for mailing 3 cards is $ 1, I prefer Paypal, please PM me for my info. If you don´t have Paypal I´ll take unused US-postage-stamps (Global forever stamps preferred) or a well concealed US $ (NO COINS!!). Please PM me if you don´t have access to US-stamps or Paypal, we can work something out

* Do NOT send a SASE, unless you´re in Germany. I can´t use them and I won´t send them back because of the mailing costs.

* Please allow enough time for your cards to get to me. I plan to swap on time. Remember, I am in Germany. I usually recommend a mailing time of 2 weeks for overseas players and 1 week for European players.

* Please send me a PM when you need my address. If you already have my address from a previous swap or trade - it hasn´t changed.

Players:
- Evalila
- Pouringdiva
- Suzi
- leydab
- Lalka
- dithespy
- CastleQueen5
- artbymee
- ksj1717
- kehlenn
- Donnacr
- Karr3ll
- plumhill2001
- mcgillisj
- mwilding
- Vegan4animals
- Amapola
- Firefly

- MARRAE
- BluSkyHare
- miss
- JenUrebel
- Fierce Armadillo
- Laffqueen

Last edited:
Welcome to the swap, Lalka and mrubyjean :)

Lurk away, Betsyg. Hope you can find the time to join in on the fun!

Back
Top Bottom