The Fish Swap, collage/mixed-media, due July 20, 2019

Glad to hear that my cards got there! Just realized I forgot to pay the postage via PayPal. Sorry, Evalila! I will try to remember tomorrow.

I have 3 dogs and 3 cats.

The latest cat to show up at my house and adopt me, is so sweet. When I pet, him, I wonder who is missing him. He is so sweet, and loving. He also has a clipped ear, indicating was deemed feral and fixed.

But yes, even with my dogs, I wonder what happened to them before I adopted them. I got one dog from a no kill that got it from the Human Society out of Yuma. I know she was a tough sell and lingered in the foster homes for about a year. She is doing well at my house, but still very timid. ShyAnne, like Cheyenne, is her name.

Tess, has been here over 2 years, huge separation anxiety that included soiling and damage to property. She is doing awesome with us. Shyanne and Tess are buddies, and that is so awesome to see them enjoying each other.

But both dogs took some time to adjust and some work on our part to make them feel safe. I think my husband wanted to give up on both of them at one time along the way. We just kept researching and trying new things to help them.

Sooooooo - all cards have been swapped and returns have been mailed this morning!!!

Please remember to leave RepPoints those whose cards you received and an iTrader for me if you think I did a good job on hosting :)

I think I have left iTraders for all players, please shoot me a message if I missed you!

Super fishy cards arrived today. Thank you Leydab, m.wilding and plumhill2001 for your fabulous creativity. And thank you Evalila for hosting another great swap.

I got an envelope with some amazing fish cards inside. and was so confused on who would send me such awesome cards. I am thrilled that I got

A seahorse from our hostess,

lalka, one of those cards with the fun Geometric, stamp that I admired

Marrae the fun gold fish,

Bluskyhare, a fish with legs, how fun.

I love all my cards.

That was a quick trip across the pond! Wonderful cards from Evalila (field notes), dithespy (little girl curtsying) and kehlenn (blue/pink fish on book text)! Love them all! Thanks everyone, and thanks Evalila for a really fun swap!

I got an envelope with some amazing fish cards inside. and was so confused on who would send me such awesome cards. I am thrilled that I got

A seahorse from our hostess,

lalka, one of those cards with the fun Geometric, stamp that I admired

Marrae the fun gold fish,

Bluskyhare, a fish with legs, how fun.

I love all my cards.

Glad to see cards are arriving!

@ CQ5: The seahorse was from our personal trade during the ATART :)

It looks like the cards have started arriving! I am out of town until Sunday, but most likely my cards will be waiting for me then. Can't wait to see them in real life.

Great swap. Many thanks to our hostess. Silly rule about “spreading reps around” meant I couldn’t leave YouRocks for Lalka. Thank you love my orange fish cars

i just returned from a family reunion to wonderful art in my mail! thank you, evalila, for hosting this fun swap!
off to leave you rock for dithespy, laffqueen, and ksj1717 for your fish!!

Back
Top Bottom