Distress Oxide Swap~Due July 10

I do believe I am done with my backgrounds. I used the 5 colors I have. I did make some MUD.
But I cut my water paint paper into a few atc sized papers. I will see if they photograph well. Soon I will add images and details. SO I am still on the job.

Lurking and BTW, today Hobby Lobby has all Tim Holtz stuff 40% off, so I got some of these pads... If anyone wants some 40% off.

Thank you for letting me know that they made it across the big pond. I am tempted to be almost a little envious of your heat. It doesn't have to be 114 F, but a bit more than our currently 59 F would be great.

What area of Australia are you from? I am currently binge watching McCleod's Daughters...I LOVE it and some of the landscape looks similar to here.

Ha, that's funny! McLeod's Daughters was filmed about 25 km (15 miles) from where I live in South Australia. (But being in the Barossa, we have a lot of vineyards around, which make the place look a little greener in summer.) I have only ever seen the odd show, so maybe I should make an effort and watch it properly.

Aginghippychic, those are STUNNING! I never thought to try alcohol markers on top!! Gonna have to do that!

Anitamac, That is funny how close you are! they have the show on AmazonPrime right now. The only thing I don't like is how much the cast changes out!:(

Back
Top Bottom