Distress Oxide Swap~Due July 10

My cards are ready to be mailed,

1_oxide.jpg

Awesome CQ!

Donna, Stampin' Up came out with a 2 part die of Butterflies. I made the bottoms with DO background then die cut the second(top) with black

I was waiting on one more set that was mailed but has not arrived so I am going to start swapping out and will get out to the mailbox by pick up time tomorrow!

Alright, all cards are packaged and ready for mailing! I must say a few things..I soooo appreciate all reading the instructions for mailing! It made it so easy for me! Also, These cards are all TOP NOTCH! It was fun to see what everyone created and how they played. I hope you all had fun and will keep playing with my new favorite medium! Please don't forget to leave YouRock comments for those you receive cards from and Itrader for the Host (me) when you get your returns. This is easily accomplished by clicking on the link to that persons name in the first thread. Thank you all for playing and for the wonderful host cards! All are so GORGEOUS!
P.S. everyone is recieving 2 DO background cards. You may do with them as you please! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I received some delicious art from Donnacr, dithespy, and Foxglove! Thanks for an awesome swap ThouArtDelyrias! Thanks for the D.O. backgrounds as well. They are super cool!

I just love the cards I received today! Thanks to AnitaMac, Suzi, Foxglove and especially ThouArtDelyrias for hosting this great swap and for the beautiful backgrounds!

I received awesome cards from Aginghippychic, ksj1717 and CastleQueen5! Thank you too to the host for great background cards!

Lovely cards arrived today from ksj1717, seascape and AnitaMac. You all made wonderful use of the Distress Oxide Inks. I think I need to get some brighter colours - mine are all from the first release.

Thank you for hosting ThouArtDelyrius. I love your background cards and I can't wait to use them.

Wonderful cards arrived in today's mail from CastleQueen5, dithespy and aginghippychic. Thank you so much for all the colourful goodness. And a huge thankyou to ThouArtDelyrias for those pretty backgrounds and for hosting the swap, of course.

My amazing cards have arrived from: seascape131, ksj1717 and a gorgeous butterfly from our Host.

Many thanks to our Host for this swap and for her beautiful backgrounds.

off to leave points for all

Back
Top Bottom