SmartAzz Housewives, Due August 5, 2019

ksj1717

Must Create
Media
Swap Due Date – August 5, 2019
Signup/withdraw Date – None; please just communicate
Number of Cards - 3 : 3 or 6 : 6
Number of Participants – unlimited
Media: ALL mediums are welcomed; I will strive to trade effort for effort but can’t guarantee like for like
Theme – Housewife Humor

SmartAzz Housewives, Due August 5, 2019

Who is this woman, This housewife who has been jaded by years of unappreciated toil and servitude to better her family? She still has a smile, but the things she thinks and says when no one is around!
These funnies always crack me up. I see these saying on napkins and magnets and greeting cards, but I don’t have any fun miniature art cards to play with! If you feel these would make a great addition to your collection, please join me in this swap!
A quick note as well: sometimes this sassy woman with attitude might slip up and swear just a touch. I think it’s funny and a cuss word or two doesn’t bother me, so feel free to go over the edge if you’d like. However, if you prefer to not receive one of those potty-mouthed “ladies”, just let me know and I’ll make sure you are surprised with only the women with some self-control (no swearing)!

View attachment 206767 View attachment 206768 View attachment 206769 View attachment 206770

Card Guidelines:

1. Each card must be a standard ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
2. Embellishments on a card are great, but you are responsible! First of all, each card needs to fit into a sleeve. If it doesn’t, then the embellishment is too thick. Secondly, if the postage machines gobble up your cards and they don’t get to me, I can’t send you something for nothing…so package well and remember to include enough postage for me to send them to someone.
3. As previously stated, each card must be in an individual plastic sleeve (please no connecting photo album sleeves without also including individual sleeves).
4. Each card should be labeled with the swap name, your username, and your real name. I appreciate date of creation and your location as well, but those aren’t absolutely required.

Mailing Guidelines:

1. Please mail cards in a business sized envelope, spreading the cards over the space of the envelope.
2. Tape your cards together or onto a sturdy background when mailing, using an easy-release tape such as painter’s tape or washi tape to avoid damaging cards.
3. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope or a legible label and a loose, unused stamp for your return cards.
4. If you are mailing from the U.S., one Forever stamp should cover the cost of returns unless you have chosen to add thick embellishments that make the mail non-machinable. In that case, please send as much extra postage as you had to add to mail to me.
5. If you are mailing internationally, please provide a global "forever" stamp or a $1 bill for your returns. You may also send money to my PayPal account if desired.

When you are ready to mail your cards, please private message me for my address.

iTraders are given by me to all players on the same day that I swap the cards out. Please make sure to leave an iTrader in turn for your host (me!) when you receive your cards, and leave "you rocks" for your fellow players from whom you have received cards.

Host costs are never a requirement to play, but I will cherish any that you choose to send.

Your name will be changed to red when I have received your cards.

Players:
0. ksj1717
1. Ancient Planter
2. Spottedcrow
3. Betsyg - Withdrawn
4. CastleQueen5
5. pouringdiva
6. dithespy - withdrawn
7. delonewolf
8. Laffqueen
9. artwhims
10. BluSkyHare
11. ShellyJo
12. AnitaMac
13. JenUrebel
14. LauraM540
15. clar42ie
16. Carol - Withdrawn
17. Bluevioletz
18. kentuckydakota
19. zandradee
20. Donnacr
21. Deb2015
22. Kar3ll
and so on....

Last edited:
Lurking for now -- I like this topic!
Is it just my bad eyes, or am I the only one who cannot read comments on the featured cards???

Thanks for the visit Stahlrala, Donnacr, catladybj, and ferretgirl! I'll put the kettle on in case you decide to stay!

Come on in, CastleQueen5. I'm so excited to have you!

Back
Top Bottom