SmartAzz Housewives, Due August 5, 2019

Fun Wife Facts:

* There's a wife-carrying championship that takes place in Finland every year where the winner receives his wife's weight in beer.

* The Band-Aid was originally made for the inventor's wife, who often cut and burned herself while cooking.

* In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. (The husband's lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired.)

In case it's hard to read
When I ask for directions, please don't use words like EAST
I just rescued some wine. It was trapped in a bottle
Cleaning with children in the house is like brushing your teeth with oreos
I'm just a girl standing in front of a salad, asking for it to be a donut

Mail Call

Fantastic fun came in three envelopes today! Two from BluSkyHare and one from Ancient Planter. I want them all!

(Oops...)

Nothing came in the mail today...I was only playing!

(Really, though...thanks for including hosties; I'm excited about those!)​

If you fell asleep :sleep: watching soap operas with a bottle of wine in your hand, you need to wake up now :eek: and get those dishes started! It'll be time to make dinner soon!

….OR....:idea:

you can sign up for my SmartAzz Housewives swap and start making cards instead!! ;)

YEAH! Who's with me?? :jiggy:

Even though the couch is covered in plastic, it doesn't mean you can't put your feet on the coffee table!! Thanks for dropping in!

There are some great cards being sent in, though...you probably don't want to miss this one!

Back
Top Bottom