SmartAzz Housewives, Due August 5, 2019

A few more days won't affect my returns that much so I am happy to wait also - I agree with CastleQueen5, karr3ll's cards are worth the wait.

My mom had shoulder surgery yesterday. She usually takes care of my Mimi, so I've been back and forth to their houses to help take care of things (thank goodness they live next door to each other). I wanted to mail everything today, but the postal carrier was early today! Please expect the envelopes to go out tomorrow with your wonderful ladies! Thanks for joining this fun swap!

All the Sassy SmartAzz fun arrived today.

Awesome cards from BluSkyHare, zandradee, Artwhims, LauraM540, PouringDiva, clar42ie

Thanks to our fabulous host for a comfy couch and cocktails to share ;)

itrader and you rocks on the way .

Awesome Housewives has arrived to continue the partay at my place, big thank you to the artists Ancient Planter, PouringDiva & SpottedCrow for making such fab cards and to our hostess for throwing the best shin dings!

I could already hear them when I approached my post box! Some awesome housewives have arrived from Donnacr, BluSkyHare and ksj1717. Thank you also so much for hosting this fun swap!

My amazingly insightful housewives arrived today from: ksj1717, Deb2015 and AnitaMac.

Thanks to our Host for reminding us of just how clever we are with this fun swap

off to leave points for all

Back
Top Bottom