Create your own creature - HandDrawn/HandPainted - due date July 23

casivonmir

ATC Novice
Media
Due Date: July 23 , 2019
Withdraw by Date: Anytime
Number of Cards: 3/3
Media: HD/HP

For this swap you have to create your own creature. You can make any creature you want, the only condition is that it does not excists in the real world.

Please name your creature on the back of the card and feel free to share your creation in this tread so everyone can enjoy them.

Guidelines:

Card : 2.5 x 3.5 inches on sturdy paper in it's own protective sleeve

Art : must be an handdraw/handpainted original card only, no loose glitter and/or stamping and no flat white backgrounds or backgrounds that are not completly filled in

Add on the back of each card: your username, swapname, and anything else you wish to add

I will leave iTrader points when I receive your cards. Upon receiving your cards, please leave an iTrader for me, your host, and You Rock Points for the artists of the cards you receive.

Send in something that you are proud of and that you would be excited to see in your return envelope. I am going to do my best to swap effort for effort.

If you need to withdraw, please communicate about this.

Host cards are not required but will be cherrished forever.

Mailing:

I live in europe so it usualy takes about 5 to 10 days for cards to reach me from oversees

Please include a mailing label with your address clearly written or typed.
Please include a US global forever stamp or 2 $ bills.
Package your cards securely, don't put them loose in an envelop but tape them with washi tape to a sturdy piece of paper so they won't bend
When you are ready to send in your cards, send me a PM for my address

That's it, have fun everyone !!!

Players:

0. Casivonmir
1. Fierce Armadillo (RECEIVED)
2. Nataliee (Withdrew)
3. Asharnanae (RECEIVED)
4. Artbymee (RECEIVED)
5. Heather (RECEIVED)
6. Caperucita Roja (RECEIVED)
7. Snaper (RECEIVED)
8. 3moffday2
9. Hogarth (RECEIVED)

Last edited:
Welcome to the lurkers couch zhouzhou

Artbymee, great I'll add you to the list op players, just shoot me a message when you are ready to sent your cards

Hi SnowflakeofJustice
You have to create your own creature, so an existing creature from Studio Ghibli would not be ok, but you can create your own creature based on the studio Ghibli esthetic.

https://snagerdragon.tumblr.com/post/185755401117

Behold, my monsters and some write ups on them
I made 6: should I send them all or ? just pick 3? if the later, I need help choosing which ones to send. Definitely #2 because I'll never get rid of it otherwise probably @_@;

should I post all 6 to atcsfa? separately or as one image? marked as 'for swaps' or ?? so confused

Back
Top Bottom