HISTORICAL ADVENTURES, Due July 26, 2019

Bummer
I just checked the PM I sent to you, and the address is correct, so this is really sad.
I would love to trade for your Biltmore House, see if anything in my gallery appeals, or I can make something special for you.
I remember CastleQueen being very excited about your Shirley Temple Card, so if she doesn't get hold of you, you may wish to contact her about a card trade.

I have also sent you a PM

Last edited:
Bummer
I just checked the PM I sent to you, and the address is correct, so this is really sad.
I would love to trade for your Biltmore House, see if anything in my gallery appeals, or I can make something special for you.
I remember CastleQueen being very excited about your Shirley Temple Card, so if she doesn't get hold of you, you may wish to contact her about a card trade.

I do like the shirley Temple, but I am out of town for a month and away from my cards to trade. Let me know if you can wait til after SEPT 3rd.

Thanks Donnacr, for your lovely ATCs.
Thanks Betsyg, for your update.
I have sorted cards, and, returns are in themail

I received a beautiful Lowell Observatory card without a name. Artist, please let me know it is your so I can leave you a You Rock.

The Lowell Observatory card is from Sandy, and I was sure her name was on the card.
Sorry if I missed that

They arrived today with no sign of fatigue from holidaying in some of the places they mentioned. They were from: Ancient Planter, leydab and vickiZ

Thanks to our wonderful Host for another great idea for a swap

off to leave points for all

Thanks, Donnacr.
Since everyone has confirmed receipt of their returns, I am closing down this swap.
Thank to all for participating.

Back
Top Bottom