Modern Witches, HandDrawn/HandPainted, July 19

Ooooh this looks like the type of art I'm very into, thanks for the suggestion! Will have to check it out on an actual computer instead of my phone, haha.

I was actually thinking about hosting a tarot card swap series after this - I eventually want to do a full illustrated tarot deck, but I never seem to get around to working on it. Maybe just the major arcana, 3 cards at a time? It'd be a lot of swaps for a full deck... Do you think people would be interested in this?

Finished my last card last night! "Remote Charging":

1_Modern_Witches_-_Remote_Charging.jpg

My cards actually did not make it in the mail...If they don't get there in time, they are yours, Zillah. So sorry...

It's ok! There's actually a good chance they'll get here on time, and I usually end up waiting a bit past the deadline for late cards anyway. I've PM'd you my address.

Ilovemarley, since you can mail tomorrow, why don't you mail anyway - a couple other players also forgot I was in Canada and mailed over the weekend, so I'll likely be waiting a bit past the deadline anyway. I think I'll probably give it an extra week, which should give your cards time to arrive. Hate to see finished cards go to waste!

And yes, I'll probably be doing some other "modern" swaps - I might do modern mermaids next :D

zhouzhou your cards arrived! so fun - I think the kitchen witch is my favourite :)

Ilovemarley, did you end up mailing your cards on tuesday, or should I withdraw you from the swap?

snaper, your cards arrived! That's everyone, so I'll see if I can get cards swapped around and packaged tonight!

The art quality in this swap has actually been amazing, if I have time I'll do a scan of all the cards so you can all see all of them.

witches.jpg

Here are all the witches! Alas I only got a kind of blurry photo, but better than nothing.

Cards are swapped around and ready to go in the mail - I'm headed to the post office this evening! Excited for all of you to get your returns.

ETA: iTraders left for everyone - when your cards arrive, remember to leave iTrader for me, and "You Rocks" for your swap partners - I've linked the usernames in the player list to each player's post so they'll be easy to find. Thanks for swapping!

Last edited:
Got my witchy returns this weekend and LOVE them!!! I'm so happy I joined the fun. Absolutely lovely cards were received from Zhouzhou, Snowflake & our wonderful host Zilliah!

I got my cards too the other day! thanks everyone for joining this! hope to trade with y'all again soon!

Back
Top Bottom