Dictionary Words, G, H & I ~ Hand-drawn/Hand-Painted/Collage/Mixed Media ~ Due Aug 23

I'm so sorry to hear that, but I understand! I hope you have tons of fun on your vacation!

Leydab, your wonderful cards arrived!

Donnacr and Pithier, your cards are here!
Donnacr's words are: Gastropod (with a very happy snail), Hymn and Imagine
Pithier's words are: Gargoyle, Heart and Ichthyology (such pretty papers used in these cards!)
Thank you! I will add you to thr list later tonight.

Yes - your cards arrived over the weekend, PaintAddict, along with Kae.Ryan, Donnacr and Betsyg! :jiggy: I am about to head out to dinner, but I will post who made what and will update the front post when I get back.

Wonderful cards, everyone!

View attachment 208925View attachment 208926View attachment 208927

OK, here are my three cards for this round - only three as I am away from home with very limited art supplies (it's very painful, gotta say :swoon: ). I brought a few dictionary pages with me to my mother's house, so I had a chance to get these done - I've chosen the words "grass", "honeybee" and "inch". Couldn't really think how to illustrate "inch" very well, but at least the card is pretty, even if it doesn't really go with the word very well. Not really up to my usual standard, but I didn't want to miss out on a round, and it's been nice to do some art amidst all the sorting and packing up and trips to donation centres!

Katelnorth, your cards are here! As you can see, her words are: Grass, Honeycomb and Inch.

I am playing catch-up a bit here, but Paintaddicts lovely cards are: Gullible (a lovely watercolor scene), Hybrid and Impression (where she embossed the impression of a leaf onto the card).

Last edited:
I would like to join if there's still time. My words are Graceful, Heroic, and Invincible, and my cards will be painted.

Welcome NineHazels! Its cutting it a bit close, as it takes a bit longer for mail to reach me from Canada, but I will PM you my address in case you want to try it!

Allegrae, your cards have arrived! In keeping with her sports theme (and kudos to you if you make it to Z with the sports theme) her cards are Grip (loke on a tennis rwcket), Head (the part of the racket that hits the ball) and Inning.

Mrubyjean, your lovely cards are here!

NineHazels, they probably won't make it, unless they were mailed express - its takes longer than a week for mail to make it here from Canada. If they don't make it in time, though we can do a personal trade if you like!

I just submitted a new thread for J, K and L with a due date of 11 Oct. I want to try and shorten the time a bit for the swaps, but I also have NO concept of time and dates, so we will see if I actually hit the mark. :twitcy: Almost every time, the wonderful mods have to change my due date because I was far off.

Back
Top Bottom