Use My Stash Swap 2nd Edition: Due August 9th

1_91246105-BEBB-47D2-AC59-25DBB8D783AE.jpeg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=542114

“True Love” - butterwick pattern, stamp, magazine page
“Yellow heart” - stamped image, 2 patterned papers
“Summer fun” - patterned paper, inside of envelope, magazine paper, orange mesh (as stencil)

I may add some stencil to the yellow heart - what do y’all think?

Yes, I've received my envelope of fixings.i had planned to wait to start until I finished the trash and poetry swap but.....I began anyway. Cards are almost finished. I still have the mailing envelope so I do have your mailing address.

oh, dear .... i JUST read the complete post and did not realize you wanted to know when we got our stash envelope ...

i got it!

then, i did not realize you asked that we post pics of our cards ...

i didn't, so sorry, i dropped in the mailbox and now cannot take pics ....

but the GOOD news is, i used the coolest ever postage stamp, fully expecting
and hoping that you will clip'n'save for your future art ...
wait til you see it! (they are new issue and i have not seen any come
on my happy mail as of yet .... )

please feel free to post a pic of the cards when you get them, if you wish

Oh dear... I just re-read the rules and may have goofed... We have to use at least 3 things from the stash but can we add things that are not from the stash?

:::Wykyd sweating bullets::::

BlueSkyHare ... ahhh, i have peaked your curiousity ... lol, good ...
i do not want to describe it here, cuz it will ruin our hostess' surprise ...
but since you NEED to know, i will pm you - maybe i can find a photo online,
i will go to the us postage site and see ....

came back to edit: could not send you the image, but did send the link so you can go see ...
here is the info, which explains why i was able to get it at my local PO ... a new issue, close
to home .....
Value: 55¢ 1-ounce First-Class Letter Rate (Forever)
Issue Date: May 10, 2019
First Day City: Promontory Summit, Utah
Type of Stamp: Commemorative

Last edited:
oh, dear .... i JUST read the complete post and did not realize you wanted to know when we got our stash envelope ...

i got it!

then, i did not realize you asked that we post pics of our cards ...

i didn't, so sorry, i dropped in the mailbox and now cannot take pics ....

but the GOOD news is, i used the coolest ever postage stamp, fully expecting
and hoping that you will clip'n'save for your future art ...
wait til you see it! (they are new issue and i have not seen any come
on my happy mail as of yet .... )

please feel free to post a pic of the cards when you get them, if you wish

AuntieDeb thanks for being upfront, no hard feelings :) Posting pictures is a suggestion, but not mandatory. It's nice to let others see your work. I also like to keep track of who likes whos work and if it's an even trade and effort for effort I will do my best to try to get a card in your hands that you made a comment on liking. This isn't always possible, but being a host participant myself I know I've appreciated it when it's I've gotten the same consideration! :) I may post yours when they come in.

Oh dear... I just re-read the rules and may have goofed... We have to use at least 3 things from the stash but can we add things that are not from the stash?

:::Wykyd sweating bullets::::

Wykyd, yes to clarify- you are able to use any of your own supplies when making your cards, you just have to incorporate any 3 items from my stash on each card. There's a lot to read and I understand how you might have missed that...have you already made them?

Thank you and yes, I have! I incorporated the 3 things, paint, etc. I was SO excited when I got my little envie that I got started right away. And then after finishing I realized I might not have been able to use other things.

I just almost kept that last one... :)

1_IMG_1142.jpg
1_IMG_1145.jpg
1_IMG_1143.jpg
1_IMG_1144.jpg

Wykyd, yes to clarify- you are able to use any of your own supplies when making your cards, you just have to incorporate any 3 items from my stash on each card. There's a lot to read and I understand how you might have missed that...have you already made them?

Back
Top Bottom