dithespy

ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date - August 16
Signup/withdraw date - Month day
Number of Cards - 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of participants

Monkeys always seem so full of fun. You can imagine all sorts of crazy antics! They are also beautiful animals, expressive and wild.

This swap is to include monkeys in every form. Whimsical and funny, realistic and lovely. You can use any way of portraying them, hand drawn, collage or mixed media.

Swap Rules

- 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 cards
- All cards should be 2.5” x 3.5”.
- Coins should be 2.5" diameter
- All cards should be sent in individual plastic sleeves for protection.
- Cards must be sent at least two weeks before the due date. I am in France, so this is how long it may
take for international mail to arrive. Late cards will be returned at your expense.
- If you need to withdraw, that is completely fine, just let me know.
- No cards and no communication may result in neutral iTrader.
- Keep cards as flat as possible to protect them.

Postage (France)
Please include a large address label and stamps to the value your cards took to mail to me. I will provide envelopes.

Postage (International)
Please include a large address label and $2 US cash or one Global Forever Stamp. Alternatively, I can accept PayPal although I'm hoping to obtain dollars for future swaps! I will provide envelopes.

Other Info
Please message me for my address when you are ready to mail and post to the thread when you send your cards. If you already have my address, it has not changed.

When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists.

Please ask if you have any questions. It’s better to clarify now than have your cards sent back because they don’t meet the requirements.

Players

1. CastleQueen5 RECEIVED
2. Essy RECEIVED
3. jo.on.the.go. RECEIVED
4. kar3ll RECEIVED
5. laffqueen RECEIVED
6. Nanvan RECEIVED

Last edited:
This sounds like fun, but I will lurk for a little bit and see what I can come up with.

I'll sign you up, CastleQueen.

You can use any medium you like, ksj1717. I'll do my best to swap like for like - H/D for H/D, mixed media for mixed media.

Welcome to the lurkers sun lounger, Monroy28. I hope you decide to take the plunge.

I would like to join. I had to make sure I wasn't including any apes.

View attachment 207575 Baboon (Papio cyncocephalus) - found in southern Africa

View attachment 207577 Capuchin monkey (Cebus apella) - found in Central and South America

View attachment 207576 Black and White Colobus monkey (Colobus polykomos - founded in forested Africa

View attachment 207578 Mandrill (Mandrillus sphinx) - found in sub-Saharan Africa in rainforests

Back
Top Bottom