ATC Virtuoso
Media
Swap Due Date – July 27th, 2019
Signup/withdraw Date – None; please just communicate
Number of Cards - 3 : 3 or 6:6
Number of Participants – 20
Media: HD/HP
Theme – Betta fish

Betta fish are some of the most beautiful fish out there! I always find myself looking at them whenever I go to the pet store because they just swim so gracefully. I finally bit the bullet and bought one! I thought this would be an awesome swap idea for others who also love betta fish. You can make them as realistic or whimsical as you like!

betta.jpg

Card Guidelines:

1. Each card must be a standard ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
2. Hand drawn or hand painted only for this swap
3. As previously stated, each card must be in an individual plastic sleeve (please no connecting photo album sleeves without also including individual sleeves).
4. Each card should be labeled with the swap name, your username, your real name, date of creation, and your location.
5. Please color in the backgrounds off the card. No white backgrounds please.

Mailing Guidelines:

1. Please mail cards in a business sized envelope, spreading the cards over the space of the envelope.
2. Tape your cards together or onto a sturdy background when mailing, using an easy-release tape such as painter’s tape or washi tape to avoid damaging cards.
3. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope or a legible label and a loose, unused stamp for your return cards.
4. If you are mailing from the U.S., one Forever stamp should cover the cost of returns unless you have chosen to add thick embellishments that make the mail non-machinable. In that case, please send as much extra postage as you had to add to mail to me.
5. If you are mailing internationally, please provide a global "forever" stamp or a $1 bill for your returns. You may also send money to my PayPal account if desired.

When you are ready to mail your cards, please private message me for my address.

iTraders are given by me to all players on the same day that I swap the cards out. Please make sure to leave an iTrader in turn for your host (me!) when you receive your cards, and leave "you rocks" for your fellow players from whom you have received cards.

Host cards are never a requirement to play, but I would definitely cherish any you send!

So who wants to swim with me?

0. Me
1.jo.on.the.go RECEIVED
2. Ancient planter RECEIVED
3.Ravenshadow
4.ksj1717

Last edited:
Jo inspired me, and I had so much fun painting your betta fish for the PAT swap, that I had to do a set for this swap. All done and ready to go out in tomorrow's mail. I'll photograph them and post them in the swap gallery.

I hope I'm not too late to send these fish! Eeek! I am so worried. I love all of the pretty ones already make from the players. Mine are not fancy, I was trying for loose and cute. I hope they will past.

Attachments

• Scan_20190718 (2).jpg
    Scan_20190718 (2).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Scan_20190718 (3).jpg
    Scan_20190718 (3).jpg
    42 KB · Views: 7
  • Scan_20190718 (4).jpg
    Scan_20190718 (4).jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Scan_20190718.jpg
    Scan_20190718.jpg