Beautiful Bettas- DUE July 27th

Thank you for all your wonderful comments but I'm getting very anxious. I wrote to our host to ask for her address days ago and she hasn't gotten back to me. If anybody can help me and send me her address if that is safe in the rules, I would greatly appreciate it so I can mail them off Monday and pray that they get to her in time before the due date ends. Thank you.

Sorry everyone I have just been informed that my cards never made it and they never came back to me either so I guess that's the first time the post office ever lost something of mine. :'[

I will recreate some of my best ones and put them in the main gallery if anyone wants to trade later (unless anyone thinks there would be enough time for me to remake)

I do hope that ilovemarley is okay, but I'm guessing this swap was a bust at this point. I'm leaving feedback today and I'm so sorry that we didn't get to exchange.

Definitely a bust. Some of us have already left negatives. She was never on line after the time she asked for addresses, and I sent her mine, so I know she never sent my cards.

Last edited:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I kind of feel better about loosing mine since it looks like EVERYONE lost theirs.

Back
Top Bottom