Cave Art Swap: Due August 2, 2019

Evalila: Received your art cards today. Love them! Thanks for the hostess card. So glad you had fun with this swap.

Last edited:
Cave Art is a big inspiration for me. I will do some fresh cards for this challenge. I have three Venus figures and two bulls painted now, but I wan to do some fresh work if I can get it done. Either way I have cards on the theme.

Big welcome!! :yes:So happy you are inspired. Feel free to post your creations.

My husband and I went to La Cueva de Covalanas in Cantabria, hidden away in the mountains. It was spectacular, they did the drawings by making dots and joiningthem up, about 27000 years ago!!

My husband and I went to La Cueva de Covalanas in Cantabria, hidden away in the mountains. It was spectacular, they did the drawings by making dots and joiningthem up, about 27000 years ago!!

Those are awesome. How lucky you and your husband were to actually see these!:yes:

What a shame I haven't been checking in for a while. I'd have loved this swap. I don't think I have time to paint and mail for the deadline. Great inspiration in this area, living quite close to Lascaux in France. I've visited lots of the caves and studied their paintings round here. Some great ones have been created for this swap.

What a shame I haven't been checking in for a while. I'd have loved this swap. I don't think I have time to paint and mail for the deadline. Great inspiration in this area, living quite close to Lascaux in France. I've visited lots of the caves and studied their paintings round here. Some great ones have been created for this swap.

I am sorry you just saw this. I'll try to remember to send you a note when I host my future swaps.

DaveCrow: Your super art cards have arrived. I love the backgrounds and animals. Thanks for the host card---always appreciated.:yes:

Redplantlady: Your art has arrived. Love your work. Thanks for the host card as well. Always appreciated. :yes::jiggy:Now all cards have been received and I will swap out this weekend.

Art cards have all been swapped out and today I mailed all envies at the Post Office. It was fun hosting this swap and I enjoyed the variety of artist inspirations. I hope you enjoy your returns. Big thanks for the host cards--What a collection I now have. Stay tuned for my next swaps.

Love my cave art cards, what a fascinating subject to be able to create and receive! Inspiring stuff Sarat, thank you for hosting this and all yr other fabulous "arty" swaps. Off to give you rocks to Bu Bay Lai,Evalila and Dave Crow:)

Back
Top Bottom