Inspired by Vincent Van Gogh: Due August 9, 2019

Redplantlady: Your amazing art arrived (for both swaps!!). Thanks for joining both of them. Inspiring creations. Also thanks for the host card.

Lorna, Your beautiful art cards have arrived. So glad you enjoyed this swap. Thanks for the host card.:yes:

Last edited:
Ready to mail the art cards today. Had such a great time seeing all of the amazing and creative art on my table.:jiggy: Hope you enjoy your returns.

Just got my lovely returns - thank you AmySi, plumhill2001 and RedPlantLady! Special thanks to sarat for picking a wonderful artist and all her work hosting the swap! :jiggy:
I look forward getting together in the future to emulate our next artist.

I am so happy that you are getting your returns and loving them. I am thinking about the next inspired swap: Perhaps Monet, Matisse or even Pop Art using markers. Any other ideas or thoughts?

My wonderful returns arrived today. Thanks to Essy, Lorna and Leydab. Your points are given! :) Sarat thanks again for this wonderful swap you're a great hoste! Loved to play.

Fabulous cards, so much talent! Huge appreciation goes to Lorna, Essy and leydab, and another inspirational swap from Sarat!!:)

Back
Top Bottom