Silly Hats Only! Due August 1st

Kae.Ryan

We're all mad here
Media
Swap Due Date: August 1st
Withdraw Date: July 24th
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: 30
Medium: Open Media (HD/HP, collage, mixed media, light embellishments etc)

Theme: Silly Hats Only!
For this swap your card must feature a silly hat! There must be more to it than just the hat though, the hat can be on a person, animal, mythical creature, anything! First thing that comes to mind for silly hats are party hats.. it can be any kind of hat, just make it silly! However you define ‘Silly’ is fine with me, it could just be a bright pink top hat, or a hat with fireworks coming out of the top, or an animal wearing a jester hat… if you’re not sure post about it! I typically check in every night after work and periodically through the weekend. I’ve also added some pictures to help spark some inspiration hopefully!

3b08978625e495fae60e77c0a553f4af.jpg252f89350504a26de3fd4f2b1d0b638d.jpga75e2f68e8554c707bf7dfa50957c832.jpg5595192ac11336a2b94d05dc3fe74680.jpg

Details:
* Create 3 original ATCs (measuring 2.5"x 3.5")
* Each card must have at least one silly hat!
* On back of each card write: real name, username, swap theme, location, and date.
* Please don’t use too many embellishments or stickers, please use them tastefully! I love embellishments just don’t make it too bulky!
* All cards must be your original art, each card may be different from the next, or all the same!
* No white backgrounds and no flimsy cards, make them sturdy! Please make it something you would be proud to trade in person!
* A Host card is never required, but would be a wonderful surprise!
* Don't forget to leave trader points for host and rep points for the cards you receive!
* If you must withdraw please do so before the Withdraw date.
* Neutral Trader will be left if you don’t communicate and I don’t hear from you by the withdraw/due date.

Mailing:
* PM me for my address when you're ready to send your cards.
* Send each card in its own plastic sleeve
* USA players: send 1 forever stamp (2 if it took 2 to get to me)
* International players: send 1 global stamp (2 if it took 2 to get to me) or $1 US Dollar ($2 if cards are bulky)
* Include Large Sticky Address label, or SASE if you like, either way is fine.
* I have not moved so if you have my address just please post when you send your cards!

Lets Get Silly!!
imgres.jpg

Kae.Ryan
1. Prex79
2. Karr3ll
3. cardgal
4. SpottedCrow
5. ksj1717
6. 3moffday2
7. MARRAE
8. JenUrebel
9. SarahSugarWorks

Last edited:
Thanks! My boss showed me this short film.. Don Hertzfelt Rejected Cartoons. It's weird and ridiculous and we laugh years later at it! One of the parts is that last picture I posted, Silly Hats Only! they don't think the top hat is silly enough.. it is on Youtube, check it out if you want. I would say its probably not everyones sense of humor but my boss knows me and knew I'd crack up lol! I was talking recently about doing some kind of hat swap and she said you know what you should do... and said I know what you're thinking! Silly Hats Only!! :)

Would you like to join us ksj1717?

Silly Hats

Carmen- decorative paper, acrylic paint, magazine images, washi tape, glitter pen

Tea Hat- book page, gelatos, magazine images, metallic marker

Shady Lady-decorative paper, metallic marker, magazine images, nail charms

Top Cat- decorative paper, washi tape, glitter pens, sticky text, magazine images

Back
Top Bottom