Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Envie Addicts Unite! July

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Highlander for Nicky... I'm glad you like it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Beverley; 07-20-2019 at 10:18 AM.

2. Thanks Nicky thanked this post
    Likes Gemininorn, kwailin777, Nicky, SunTrade liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fantastic Envie! I'll get 'er pinned up!!
    Last edited by kwailin777; 07-20-2019 at 10:22 AM.
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Envie Addicts Unite! August
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

4. Thanks Beverley thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, so I have an embarrassing story to share! ...So My eldest, youngest son and I went to San Jose to have a foodie field trip. We decided on a Korean BBQ place. The food was ah-mazing! My youngest ordered Kim Chi Fried rice. (Just in case you don't know...Kim Chi is like a spicy pickled cabbage. Can smell like fart!) The Kim Chi fried rice was a little bit more spicy than he could handle. So, we got a to go container to bring it home. In the same shopping center there was a Boba Tea shop...so we went in to get some tea. We walk in and immediately smell ... eh hem...a fart smell!!!! the three of us tried to keep poker faces...like that smell wasn't there! After ordering...we start whispering to each other..."What the F_ _ _k is that?! Why the heck does it smell so bad?!" I told my eldest that his brother and I were gonna step out for a few minutes. When our order is ready, we get back in sit down to get our straws situated...and then the smell is back!! ...!!!!....WTF?!!!

That's when it hits me...it's the stoopid Kim Chi!!! Then we are mortified that everyone in the shop was probably thinking we were gasing the place!!!! Gah! ...My eldest was like...nah...we don't live here and they will more than likely never see us again so who cares! LOL! ....so yeah...that's how we roll!

Last edited by kwailin777; 07-20-2019 at 11:07 AM.
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

6. Likes SunTrade, pouringdiva liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Addicts! I've got another share for you...it's using a wax seal stamp.......wait! ...I know I keep talking about the same thing! BUT, this is a little different. I came across something that all you bakers might find kewl. It's using your wax seal stamp on chocolate! You can make little edible "wax seals" to decorate your baked goods! Check it out...

Chocolate Stamped Coins

White Chocolate

Last edited by kwailin777; 07-20-2019 at 10:39 AM.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

8. Likes miss, SarahSugarWorks liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kwailin777;2039854]
    Then we are mortified that everyone in the shop was probably thinking we were gasing the place!!!!

Mel...pull my finger!
    Calling all Halloweenies! Join us for The Hung Up on Halloween Swap!

My Website: lifeofnanner.com My Instagram: #lifeofnanner

10. Likes kwailin777 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Received a lovely envelope from Ruthe today!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such a surprise to find Suntrade's lovely b-day card in my mail... extra special since I haven't received any cards for a few years now... Thanks a lot dear - much appreciated that you took the time to make me this fun card
    Seeya , Nicky
    ps. Hosting a Moley swap, starting January 2019.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your story is too funny! I would be one of those people staring at you! Bwahahahaha

I got the job! Passed all the tests. It was so stressful, but I am so happy I stuck with it. I start Tuesday, but will be on a 90 probation period. More nerve racking....

I sent an envie to Amy, however, I do know she is at the moment with family matters, so I only wanted to post it here. I told her about not worrying sending anything back, family always comes first!

Envie Lovers Unite July 2019 by SunRise Arts & Crafts, on Flickr

14. Likes kwailin777, Meraki liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on the job! I don't recall if you said what the job was. What will you be doing? As for Amy, I'm hoping for all the best. I've been staying clear of Facebook, so if she hadn't of PM'ed me I wouldn't have know anything. I told her if she needed out I could step in, but she sounded like she needed some art therapy. <3...I'm totally dig'in your Envie! I will get 'er pinned up!
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

16. Thanks SunTrade thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Addicts! Just wanted to share a tut on how to make stickers with a Cricut machine. I don't have one, but hmm...maybe in my near future?

How to make stickers with a Cricut
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kwailin777 View Post
    Hello Addicts! Just wanted to share a tut on how to make stickers with a Cricut machine. I don't have one, but hmm...maybe in my near future?
    Always great shares. I've been trying NOT to want a Cricut...as I know it would quickly become a new art addiction. Too many wonderful art supplies, and too little time to art!
    Calling all Halloweenies! Join us for The Hung Up on Halloween Swap!

My Website: lifeofnanner.com My Instagram: #lifeofnanner

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jackie Coyle JAZZIE to copy.jpg

Envelope sent to Jazzie for June swap now received.
    Last edited by whisperingnan; 07-26-2019 at 01:05 AM.
    To every thing there is a season
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cactusislandarts/

20. Likes kwailin777 liked this post
    pouringdiva is offline Pink is not a color; It is a attitude!!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    rotfkmsl!!!!!!!!!!!! Translation Rolling on the floor killing myself laughing..

Oh my!!!

22. Likes kwailin777 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pouring, I can laugh about it now that we're not in that tea shop! LOL!

Whispering, I love that gator! ..or Croc? I don't know how to tell the difference! I will get that fella pinned up!
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Addicts! Just a small share today. A few months back Gemininorn was talking about watercolor samples. A lot of peeps will put a small dab on a piece of paper and label it with it's color. Done. ...but I've been seeing all over the place the way Traci Bautista has been packaging her samples. Her way is just a snazzy look...and it serves a purpose...you can see what the color looks like! Here's a pic...

Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

25. Likes SunTrade liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here in Nor Cal it's gonna be hot...how 'bout you guys? what's going on in your neck of the woods?

...Ooops wrong kind of hot! LOL!
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on the job! I don't recall if you said what the job was. What will you be doing? As for Amy, I'm hoping for all the best. I've been staying clear of Facebook, so if she hadn't of PM'ed me I wouldn't have know anything. I told her if she needed out I could step in, but she sounded like she needed some art therapy. <3...I'm totally dig'in your Envie! I will get 'er pinned up!
    Thank you Mei! I got a job as a rural carrier at the post office. But is a temporal one for 90 days, and if they continue to need me I will get hired, so I am praying daily. The 90 days expire middle of October, meanwhile I am doing the best I can! So I guess you can call me your mail lady

Things is most people think carriers just deliver mail, but no, we are the ones who organized it, put it together, load the trucks, and deliver. Plus I had to be trained to drive their right hand vehicles, which was nerve wrecking at the beginning. Thing is the jeeps have no air conditioning, and it has been 100 degrees here the last few weeks, when I get home, after I shower, I do not feel like doing anything, because I am so tired....

28. Likes kwailin777 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

30. Likes kwailin777, Nicky liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gah, I took some of the practice tests for the postal exam...I was terrible! LOL! Cheers to you for going through all of that and coming out the winner.

Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

32. Likes Nicky liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear that Envie's are landing! I have my partner's Envie complete and will mail it out on Friday. (That's the only draw back to doing a wax seal...I'm not sure if it will survive the heat going from my place. So, I gotta take it to the post office. Also, it's going to another California address. So, I hope it survives! LOL) We'll find out soon!
    It made it safe and sound despite the 103 degree (Fahrenheit) temperatures weve been having down here in SoCal.
    Tandy~Tracy Anderson
    Check out my Blog!
    Victory in Jesus:"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."~1 John 4:4