Let Me Count The Ways ATC Swap (Trash to Treasure Style) - Due September 12, 2019

ksj1717

Must Create
Media
Swap Due Date – September 12, 2019
Signup/Withdraw Date – Til Full; No withdrawals, Please
Number of Cards - 3 : 3
Number of Participants – 12
Media: Mixed Media
Theme – Trash to Treasure

THIS SWAP IS FULL AND I CAN'T SIGN ANYMORE UP...I AM REMOVING THE WAIT LIST.

Let Me Count The Ways ATCs – September 12, 2019

Participating in recent trash to treasure swaps was so much fun! I saw several amazing cards and many of the same items were used on several different cards. That made me wonder…
What would people do if they were all given the EXACT same supplies? How many different cards could we see with the same starting pile? For this swap, I will mail envelopes to 12 people. Each will have the exact same content, which will be listed below. I normally LOVE to see photos posted to the thread, but for this one I’d like if we did not post so that no one gets any ideas or gives away any inspiration. I will post everyone’s cards when all have been received.
Since the challenge is to use the exact same things, you are only allowed to add pencil, ink, or paint in addition to the following sent items, and only to accentuate, not to cover. Of course, you can use your own stock for the backing and to add sturdiness to any used item, and your own card-back label and adhesive (do I need to say that?).

Supplies:
• 4 printed, non-copyrighted collage pages (freebies)
• 2 sheets of stationery
• 1 piece of onion skin paper
• 1 decorative napkin
• 4 pieces of decorated scrapbook papers, assorted sizes
• 1 strip of tissue paper
• 1 half-doily
• 1 piece of decorated paper ribbon
• 2 6-inch strips of decorated ribbon
• 1 rhinestone
• 1 brad
• 2 small mirror tiles
• 2 mini flowers
• 2 each of two different die cuts
• 3 butterflies from scrapbook paper
• 4 mini foam squares
• 3 sticker embellishments
• 1 small pack of eleven sequins
• 1 sheet of stamped words
• 1 stamped image

Card Guidelines:

1. Each card must be a standard ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
3. Each card must be in an individual plastic sleeve (please no connecting photo album sleeves without also including individual sleeves).
4. Each card should be labeled with the swap name, your username, your real name, date of creation, and your location.

Mailing Guidelines:

1. You may choose your own envelope and pay the postage to get your cards to me. Just make sure it is secure and protected as best as possible from being eaten by postage machines, which may require paying the extra non-machinable rate.
2. Please include an envelope or a legible label and loose, unused stamp(s) for your return cards, sending the same amount of postage as it took to get the cards to me. There is no need to reimburse my postage for the initial shipment of supplies.
3. International players may choose to send hidden bills or send PayPal money to cover postage.

When you are ready to mail your cards, please private message me for my address.

I will provide iTrader ratings for each participant when cards are received. Please make sure to leave an iTrader in turn for your host (me!) when you receive your cards, and leave "you rocks" for your fellow players from whom you have received cards to let each player know the cards have been received.

Host costs are never a requirement to play, but I will cherish any that you choose to send.

I am limited to 12 players due to amount of stash I could obtain that is exactly the same:

0. ksj1717
1. Karr3ll
2. Wykyd
3. Amychelle
4. pouringdiva
5. Blonda
6. dnewton972
7. Suzi
8. dithespy
9. CastleQueen5
10. Haagmm
11. AmySi
12.Pisces Dreamer

Last edited:
Thanks Blonda, dnewton972, and Suzi! I am signing you up now. I'll get your envelopes in the mail on Friday (after the Independence Day holiday).

Back
Top Bottom