Zentangled!~Due August 28

ThouArtDelyrias

Thou Art Delyrias
Media
Swap Due Date – August 28, 2019
Number of Atc’s – 3:3
Number of participants: Unlimited
Media: HD/HP. Black pen and color if you wish
I miss tangling and so I decided that I need to host a swap and get drawing again! Haven’t seen one in a long while. I ask that you fill your card with tangles. You may color it if you wish with pencils, markers or paint, or you may leave it black and white. PLEASE do your best work and make something that you would be proud to receive!!
If you need inspiration, click on the link below or check out Pinterest, or Google or whatever your preference!
http://tanglepatterns.com/
Important details
-All atc’s should be 2 ½ x 3 ½, in individual plastic sleeves, and sturdy! If it flaps in the wind, it is too thin. Please trim your cards so they are neat and tidy! Messy work implies to most that you don’t care.
- Each card should be different.
- A host card is not required but would be cherished.
-Please be sure to put your username (so we can give credit where credit is due), and location (because we all like to see where our cards came from) and swap name- minimal, on the back of each atc!!
- PLEASE put your user name and the swap name on the back of the envelope – preferably the flap!
- No communication, no cards will result in a neutral ITrader.
Postage Requirements;
USA – Please send a Business size SASE – ONLY Peel-n-Stick kind!!! If I have to lick it, send me a label!!! If you can’t mail a self-sealing envelope, send me a label large enough for me to read without magnifiers on and enough postage to mail your cards back to you, and additional postage for bulky mail to move forward! Please PM me for address when you are ready to mail.
International – a SASE- ONLY Peel-n-Stick kind!!! or label with a US Global stamp or 1-2$ included is great! If this is an issue, please PM me and we can work it out! Don’t let it inhibit you from participating! Please PM me for address when you are ready to mail.
Other Details:
When you receive your returns, please don’t forget to leave YouRock comments for those who created your cards for your collection!! I have made this easy by providing a link on the initial thread. Just click on the persons’ card you receive and then the YouRock button! Also, if you could, please leave ITrader for me so that I know that you enjoyed participating and that you received your returns!!
When your name changes color, I have received your cards!
Most important Note; HAVE FUN with this! try new ones you have never done before!

Players
1. Donnacr
2. Malufean76
3.Yon
4. Robin
5. Angeljoy
6. Reveriejj
7. Mushu
8. Violetsunnus
9. Dithespy
10. MARRAE
11. ZazieLee
12. Dsign49
13. Annie
14. Suzi
15. Monroy28
16. Annstebbing
17. Paintaddict
18. Lorna
19. catladybj
20. StitchinWitch

Last edited:
welcome Donnacr! I find that when I do 6:6 I have a hard time swapping them out...sorry!

Welcome to lurk Suzi, hope you get inspired.

Thanks. I’m lurking for now. Need to see how many other trades I need to catch up on. But I love Zentangle, so I am a definite maybe

And I feel stupid, I just realized I skimmed the requirements when I read them and some how read triangles instead of tangles....duh!

Back
Top Bottom