SPECIAL TRASH CHALLENGE #2, Due September 25, 2019

This was one of the best swaps! I loved it! Thank you so much! And to Allegrae, ksj1717, and hem18, you all send me AMAZING cards! Thank you! (Off to do my itraders)

LOved my cards - such fun to receive so much beauty in the mail - thank you tohuddlestonmollie, karr311, valerie416, and ksj1717!! I loved how much thought and artistry was put into these cards! Kksj1717 - you are an amazing hostess!!

My cards arrived yesterday!! I love them all! Vegan4animals, Karr3ll and catladybj did wonderful transformations!! I’ll leave iTrader after a bit when I can get in my computer. Thanks!!

My fantastic cards arrived! They're truly inspired, so a special think-you to Haagmm, Mushu and Dee. And thanks, KSJ1717, for hosting a great swap!

My cards have arrived. Thank you ShellyJo, Dee and Allegrae for your creative talent. I love what you did with my scraps. Thank you Kimberly for hosting!

I recieved my beauties 2 days ago but have been moving rooms around. Thank you so much to Prex, mcGillisj and Valerie416! Gorgeous cards! Thank you soo much KSJ for hosting!

Great swap, amazing cards, and thanks to a fantastic host! My cards arrived yesterday. I will post i traders and comments within the next two days.

Back
Top Bottom