13th Annual Personal Profile PAT-Dues September 10

Got my cards yesterday! This really is my favorite swap of all as well. Every card I got is of something different on my list of faves. Thanks to everyone in group 6! Especially thanks to our wonderful hostess!

Great cards received from my Group. Love them all!! Thanks so much.
Kentuckydakota....Thank you again for hosting. Really Fun!

Received my fantastic cards from group 8 a few days ago. Just been very busy with daughters marching band competitions and next week I go on vacation. When I get the chance I will leave itraders. Thank you.

i rec'd my absolutely stunning cards and love them all so much ... thank you for a wonderfully satisfying swap kentuckydakota! off to leave gratitude points for you all ....

Beautiful cards have arrived. I love them all. Thank you Lazyshadows, allegrae, trini70 and CreativeK for finding things I love on my profile. And a gigantic thanks to KentuckyDakota for hosting.

I received my returns today and those two I received are absolutely fantastic :)! Big thanks kentuckydakota for hosting and Evalila and ThouArtDelyrias for the awesome cards!

Received my returns! Thanks to my group and kentuckydakota for hosting another great swap! Off to leave iTrader now...

So glad all the cards are arriving and being loved on! I'll archive us next week. For those groups doing group private trades, please do let me know when those trades get completed. :)

Received my absolutely gorgeous returns. They are all just so wonderful! They took a while to get to me because I have moved house and had my mail redirected. But well worth the wait!

Back
Top Bottom