Blind Drawn People, HandDrawn/HandPainted, Due August 24

sunkissed

Comic Book Hero
Media
Swap Due Date: August 24th
Withdraw Date: None...but please communicate!
Number of cards: 3:3 or 6:6
Number of Participants: unlimited
Medium: Hand drawn/hand painted only please

Who wants to draw with their eyes closed? Whenever I get into a drawing-funk I always love doing blind drawings to snap out of it. For this swap close your eyes and draw an outline of a face. Then open your eyes and fill in the details, background, and color. I always do the blind drawing part in pen so I'm not tempted to erase anything, but forced to turn it into part of the picture. Please only send in original cards of the highest quality so that everyone may be pleased with their returns!

Here are a few examples:
bd1.jpg blind drawing nerd.jpg

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions! And please try and post your cards to our thread so we can all share in the fabulous talent around us as we anticipate the swap date!​

Details:
- All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Please include your real name, username, swap title, card title, and location on the back of each card.
- Write the swap name and your username on the back of your envelopes.
- Please use tape sparingly!
- A hostess card is not required, but will surely be treasured!

Mailing Info:
- US players - Please include a SASE (business size please!) with your AFA name and swap title on the back.
- International players – Please include $1, global forever stamp, or US stamps, if you are able. If not, please join anyways and I will cover postage! Please include a large mailing label with your address clearly written or typed.

Please note the due date is a Saturday, and I would like to swap out promptly. It is no fun waiting around for late cards, so please make sure your cards arrive on time!

If you need to withdraw let me know. I will have to leave neutral i-traders for those who do not communicate.

PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards!

Players - when you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from.

Who's ready to play!?

received cards will be marked pink

0. sunkissed
1. schonakessler
2. ksj1717
3. 3moffday2
4. Amandawas - withdrawn
5. miss
6. Fierce Armadillo
7. poonwugget
8. sweetgypsy
9. jo.on.the.go
10. MARRAE
11. mim
12. ShellyJo
13. artbymee

Last edited:
Fabulous cards ksj1717 and schonakessler! I love how you made up your characters - I can't wait to see them in real life!

This sounds like fun may I join please :) & I have a question should I show you before and after images of atc cards ???

Welcome 3moffday2!
And no, you don't have to show the before image with just the blind drawing part. I was just doing that to show the process, and it's kind of fun to show where you got the end results from. But, not a requirement. :jiggy:

Back
Top Bottom