THE MOTHER GOOSE CHALLENGE, handpainted/handdrawn ATC Swap, Due September 13

Those kittens are darling! And Jack is cute too. I really love them all! I PMd my current address.

Here are my cards. This was way out of my comfort zone! I'm not entirely happy with the results, but I did the best I could...Little Red Riding Hood wasn't one of my numbers - it's the hostess card.

I love my cute hostess card, and for being out of your comfort zone, all the cards are very well done! Love the details on the owl and pussycat, and the authentically Victorian outfit on Little Boy Blue!

Amandwa, your cards have arrived. Thanks so much for my host card!

Plenty of time to sign up and make some cards. Some wonderful art is being sent in for this swap. So far, no one has chosen numbers for Mary Had a Little Lamb or Mistress Mary Quite Contrary. Maybe you will......

Those are pretty cute! Love the “hiding” sheep!

Nanvan and MCR34, both your sets arrived today. Great cards, and thanks to both for my wonderful host cards!

Mrubyjean, your cards are here. Thanks for the extra!

Ann_stebbing, your cards have arrived. Very cute, and I do appreciate the extra one!

No Di, not yet. I will be especially watchful, today is a federal holiday (no mail), but hopefully tomorrow.

Di, I am happy to report that your fun cards have arrived safe and sound!

I can still accept signups through Saturday (but cards should be nearly ready to get in the mail). The numbers most often chosen were 3 (Jack and the Beanstalk); and 13 (Three Little Kittens). I will try to post pictures of these tomorrow so you can see the different interpretations, they are all so great!

We are getting close to Swap out time! The most chosen number was 3 - "Jack and the Beanstalk". Five of you chose it:

Back
Top Bottom