Foreign (non-English) Language Collage Cards! Due September 15, 2019

Gypsy and Haagmm, your wonderful cards have arrived! They are awesome, thanks so much for the extra host cards too!

Hey all, I just started another swap which has a "Day of the Dead" theme. Would love to see you playing in this swap. It's open medium, so you can do collage or hd/hp, whatever your little hearts desire! I'll be posting some examples soon for inspiration! Hope to see you there...

I'll give it a few more days mcgillisj. I can't wait until this weekend because I'm going away for a week and I don't want to go that far past the end date.

Okay, cards were swapped last night and are on their way today, so be on the lookout! Really nice work all around, I'm pretty sure you're gonna love your swaps! Can't wait to hear about it! Thanks all for playing - I'm leaving feedback now for all players.

Thank you, Vegan4Animals, for hosting this swap and for sending great returns from Gypsy, plumhill2001, and LaffQueen. Off to leave kudos for all!

Returns arrived in my mailbox, too! :) Happy dancing... on my way to leave You Rock comments! Thank you Vegan4animals!

I received one of your lovely cards, Vegan4animals, but I'm unable to leave you any "rocks" at the moment. I'll keep trying...

I've recd my returns and have already given out rep and iTrader points. This was an enjoyable swap, thanks for hosting.

Back
Top Bottom