GIRAFFES ~ Due September 20, 2019

Forgot to say that I mailed my cards on Thursday? Should get there soon!!!(: I’m so excited giraffes are my favorite animal!

Due date is tomorrow! I have 2 sets I am waiting for. One may be lost in the postal system, as it was mailed 3 weeks ago :( I am going to give it til Monday, then I will mail the returns out. I will keep you informed.

I’m planning to swap these cards tomorrow morning. I’ll do one last mail check for the missing set tomorrow. I will update once the cards are in the mail.

Returns are on the way! Be on the lookout for some awesome giraffes showing up in your mailbox very soon!

I can't be the first person to receive their returns?! :wacko: Mine arrived today from: Karr3ll, suzi and Bu Bay Lai.

Thanks to our Host for a great swap

off to leave points for all

Thanks for posting, Donnacr! This has been a very quiet thread since the returns were mailed! I have heard from a few, but I figured when you received your returns, that everyone else has too! Yours certainly travel the longest distance! I am going to request to have this swap archived now. Thanks to everyone who played! It was fun!

Back
Top Bottom