ferretgirl

Comic Book Hero
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
JULY PAT (Pick A Theme)/Open Media/ATCs/Due Date: September 21, 2019

Swap Due Date – September 21, 2019
Withdrawal Deadline – None; no withdrawals allowed
Number of ATCs – 1 ATC per person per group (total of 4 ATCs per group)
Number of Participants – 8 groups of 5 players per group
Theme – Chosen by players

PAT Guidelines/Rules:
1. In order to participate in this PAT, you must:
• Have an established iTrader rating of +15.
• Have received no negatives within the past 6 months.
• Have received no neutrals within the past 3 months.
2. Themes must be chosen within 48 hours of joining the swap.
3. You may only join up to 2 groups.
4. Each ATC must be the standard ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
5. Each ATC must be original and unique.
6. You must follow the themes requested by your group participants EXACTLY. Theme is the main focus of a PAT, so no deviations from theme requests are allowed. If a player requests a green cat and a blue one is submitted, it will be returned.
7. Embellishments must be relatively flat and lightweight; no bulky embellishments.
8. ATCs must have a sturdy background. You must have 2 layers!
9. Each ATC must be in an individual plastic sleeve (please no connecting photo album sleeves without also including individual sleeves).
10. Each ATC should be labeled with the swap name, your username, your real name, date of creation, your location, group number, and recipient name.

Mailing Guidelines:
1. Please mail ATCs in a business sized envelope, spreading the ATCs over the space of the envelope. On the back of your envelope please put down the swap name, your user name & the Group(s) you are signed up for.
2. Please protect your ATCs from damage in the mail by including a cardstock background or folder, or by placing individual cards within sturdy sleeve protectors.
3. If you tape your ATCs onto a sturdy background when mailing, please use an easy-release tape such as painter’s tape or washi tape. I don’t want anyone’s beautiful artwork to be damaged by tape.
4. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your return ATCs.
5. If you are mailing from the U.S., one Forever stamp should cover the cost of returns if you are in just one group. Include a stamp for an additional ounce if you are in two groups.
6. If you are mailing internationally, please provide the following for your returns:
a. A large label with your name/address clearly written on it for returns.
b. Two well-concealed $1 bills per group. I am also set up for Pay Pal in case you don't have any $$$. PM me for that info.

Make Note:
I AM AN ON-TIME HOST!!! I WILL NOT WAIT FOR YOUR ATCs! THEY NEED TO BE TO ME EITHER ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 21st. Late ATCs--regardless of the reason (health, personal tragedy, job demands, etc.)--will result in a neutral iTrader from me and possibly each of the other participants in your group(s). No ATCs at all will result in a negative iTrader not only from me, the host, but also from your fellow artists in your group(s). When you are ready to mail your ATCs, please just private message me for my address. iTraders will be given when ATCs are received by me and appropriate theme material is verified. * If all ATCs in your group(s) have arrived to me before the due date then I will mail them out earlier. *

*A host ATC would make me tickled pink but is never required.
*After you have received your ATCs please make sure to leave an iTrader for your host (me) and for each participant in your group(s).

Now, let's have some fun!!

Cool Themes for July PAT/Pick A Theme

Group 1 – HD/HP – Easy Themes/FULL
1. ksj1717 Mushrooms RECEIVED
2. CiCiCreates Pink Flamingos (Realistic or Whimsical) RECEIVED
3. Evalila Trees RECEIVED
4. plumhill2001 Dr Seuss Character RECEIVED
5. AngelJoy Turtles RECEIVED

Group 2 – HD/HP – Regular Themes/FULL
1. sunkissed Giraffes (Real or whimsical) RECEIVED
2. Evalila Halloween RECEIVED
3. Beverely Opossums RECEIVED
4. TerriF Whimsical Sloth RECEIVED
5. miss Bears (Whimsical or realistic) RECEIVED

roup 3 – HD/HP – Regular Themes/FULL
1. sunkissed Whimsical Landscapes RECEIVED
2. CiCiCreates Girl In A White Dress With A Blue Satin Sash RECEIVED
3. Terri F Whimsical Sloth RECEIVED
4. NatashaMay Girl With Her Pet Dragon RECEIVED
5. casivonmir Character From BeetleJuice RECEIVED

Group 4 – Mixed Media and/or Collage – Regular Themes/FULL
1. ksj1717 Halloween RECEIVED
2. cardgal Whimsical House RECEIVED
3. Allegrae Boxing (the sport) RECEIVED
4. kehlenn Frida Kahlo Theme RECEIVED
5. Beverley Steam Punk Animals RECEIVED

Group 5 – Altered Playing Cards (APC) Regular Themes/FULL
1. Karr3ll Cats Player 2 = Q of hearts/Player 3 = Q of clubs/Player 4 = Q of diamonds/Player 5 =Q of spades RECEIVED
2. ThouArtDelyrias Player 1 = 8 of clubs/Player 3 = 9 of clubs/Player 4 = 10 of clubs/Player 6 = 3 of clubs RECEIVED
3. Suzi Cacti and/or Succulents Player 1 A of spades/Player 2 K spades/Player 4 Q of clubs/Player 5 J of clubs RECEIVED
4. dithespy Fish Player 1 = A of diamonds/Player 2 = 2 of diamonds/Player 3 = 3 of diamonds/Player 5 = 4 of diamonds
5. JudyLee Llamas with text Player 1 = 4 of hearts/Player 2 = 4 of diamonds/player 3 = 4 of clubs/Player 4 = 4 of spades RECEIVED

Group 6 – Altered Playing Cards (APCs) – Regular Themes/FULL
1. Suzi Cats Player 2 A of diamonds/Player 3 K of diamonds/Player 4 Q of diamonds/Player 5 J of diamonds RECEIVED
2. Karr3ll Postage Stamps Player 1 Ace of hearts/Player 3 Ace of spades/Player 4 Ace of diamonds/Player 5 Ace of clubs RECEIVED
3. prex79 Pride & Prejudice Player 1 = 8 of spades/Player 2 = 10 of spades/Player 4 = Jack of spades/Player 5 = King of spades
4. pikkis Childrens Book Characters Player 1 = 7 of hearts/Player 2 = 7 of diamonds/Player 3 = 7 of clubs/Player 4 = 7 of spades RECEIVED
5. smallgirl Tide Pool Life Player 1 = 9 of hearts/Player 2 = 6 of hearts/Player 3 = 4 of hearts/Player 4 = 9 of clubs RECEIVED

Group 7 – Coins Regular Theme/FULL
1. cardgal Day Of The Dead RECEIVED
2. dithespy Steampunk
3. Allegrae Ocean Life RECEIVED
4. AngelJoy Angel RECEIVED
5. kehlenn Artists Choice RECEIVED

Group 8 -- Zentangled -- Regular Themes/FULL
1. ThouArtDelyrias Zentangled Background Around A Minion Who Is Blank (Can color him but not tangled) RECEIVED
2. prex79 Fruit or Veggie (Tangles done in black; preference is to have it colored in or at least shaded)
3. Donnacr Circles (Can be circular tangles or tangles within circles) RECEIVED
4. Mushu Fish (Can be tangled on fish or the back ground & it may be in color or black & white) RECEIVED
5. Annie Artist's Choice (anything you enjoy doing) RECEIVED

Last edited:
Thank you for your patience, guys. Had to make sure I had everything the way I wanted it to read.

Okay, so, I have Karr3ll down with cat theme in the APC group & you will be giving me your stats shortly, correct?

Thanks for checking the swap out, ksj1717....

Hello,,, I would love to be in group 4 Whimsical Houses... And group 7 Coin, Day of the Deaddddd!

I’d like to sign up for group 5 & group 6.

For group 5, my theme is Cacti and or Succulents
Player 1 A spades
Player 3 K spades
Player 4 Q clubs
Player 5 J clubs

For group 6, my theme is Cats
Player 2 A diamonds
Player 3 K diamonds
Player 4 Q diamonds
Player 5 J diamonds

Group 1 - Pink Flamingo (realistic or whimsical)
Group 3 - Girl in white dress with blue satin sash

Thank-you!

Group 5 & 8 please. I'll be back with themes. I need to make sure my APC list is up to date. It's been awhile....

Happy to see so many artists joining in:jiggy: If you could all go back & look at the thread to make sure I put in your correct info; i would greatly appreciate that.

prex, Group 5 was full so I put you in 6.

Back
Top Bottom