Trash to Treasure 13 (T2T13) - Due September 30

Haagmm

ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date – September 30, 2019
Mixed Media Collage
Number of Cards: 5 for 5
No Withdrawal & No Late Cards – Withdrawal or Late cards will receive a neutral iTrader.
Number of Participants: 26

ABOUT THE SWAP AND THE ENVELOPE OF TRASH

I will send you an envelope with a variety of trash items. Every T2T swap is a little different and I have collected only items that were otherwise going into the trash. Don’t worry – nothing is dirty! I am not sending excess or surplus supplies.

This swap is a mixed media collage challenge to create ATCs from trash items. You must use at least 3 trash items on each card. Be willing to think outside the box and use items in different and new ways. Each envelope will have the same types of items. Some items are identical for all players. But some items are of the same type but slightly different.

This is a no withdrawal swap! You won’t know what is in the envelope until you receive it, if you request an envelope you are required to complete the swap.

ABOUT THE CARDS
~This is a 5 for 5 swap. A host card is not required but if you send one I will treasure it!
~Use at least (3) three trash items on every card.
~Each card must be 2.5” by 3.5” on a sturdy base. Don’t just use a piece of scrapbook paper.
~Please stick to the traditional rectangle shape for this swap. You may round the corners if you like. Each card must fit inside an ATC sleeve.
~Embellishments are fine! If you use thick/heavy embellishments on your cards, please consider sending extra postage to get your cards to their forever homes! (not required). Remember it must fit in an ATC sleeve.
~Do not glue items down willy-nilly without design. Have a focal point that draws your eye and is complemented by the surrounding colors and textures.
~You are encouraged to add items from your stash to complete the card and make it unique.
~The trash items can be altered -cut, ripped, painted, sanded, sprayed with ink, etc.
~On the back of your card include your AFA username, real name, swap name (T2T13) and list the trash items you have used.

TO SIGN UP

Post to the thread to sign up. State that you have read all the details and that you are aware that this is a no withdrawal swap.

Send me a private message with your mailing address. I will mail you an envelope of trash.

Once you have messaged me your address, there is no withdrawal.

POSTING TO THE THREAD

~Please post to the thread when you have received your trash items.
~We all love seeing creations along the way. If possible, please post your cards in the thread and list which trash items you have used.
~Please post to the thread when you have mailed your finished cards to me.

MAILING YOUR CARDS

~Send each card in its own ATC sleeve.
~Please spread and lightly tape cards inside the envelope, as flat and even as possible.
~Send a label with your name and address legibly printed on it. I can provide envelopes.
~US Players: Send 2 forever stamps. One to reimburse me for the cost of mailing you the trash envelope and one for mailing your returns to you. I will take care of any additional postage if necessary.
~International Players, please include $2 U.S. OR 2 Global Forever stamps, covering my initial mailing to you and your returns mailing later. I will take care of any additional postage if necessary.
~I live in Kansas. Please be aware of the mailing time from your location to me and to mail your cards in time for me to receive them by the due date. Late cards will be returned to sender and a neutral iTrader given.

AFTER YOUR RETURN CARDS ARE RECEIVED

When you receive your returns, please post in the swap thread that you have received them. Don’t forget to leave an iTrader for me and You Rocks! to the other artists. It is always nice to tell the player which card you received too.

1 Suzi -cards rec'd
2 AngelJoy -cards rec'd
3 prex79 - cards rec'd
4 kehlenn -cards rec'd
5 huddlestonmollie -cards rec'd
6 ThouArtDelyrias - cards rec'd
7 dithespy - cards rec'd
8 Amychelle -cards rec'd
9 Karr3ll -cards rec'd
10 Mushu -cards rec'd
11 ksj1717 -cards rec'd

12 CastleQueen5-cards rec’d
13 heymaggie - cards rec'd
14 micaela - cards rec'd
15 Violetsunnus - cards rec'd]
16 Marie -cards rec'd
17 ShellyJo -cards rec'd
18 dnewton972 -rec'd
19 Donnacr -Rec'd
20 nanvan -cards rec'd
21 moonthistle13 -cards rec'd
22 AmySi -cards rec'd
23 katelnorth -rec'd
24 valerie416 -rec'd
25 dchicken7 -cards rec'd
26 evilmomlady - rec'd

Last edited:
Welcome ksj, CQ5 and heymaggie!

I realized that I didn't mention in the first post - but I will be mailing out envelopes to whoever has signed up so far on Friday morning. I'm waiting for the new astronaut stamps to be released.

Back
Top Bottom