Out of the Art Room Closet: Trash to Treasure ATC Swap ~ Due September 14, 2019

I see others like that card, Be your beautiful self, Pither. I like how cleaver you were to use the paint chip strip in that way. I didnt do that. I cut out the colors and used them for backgrounds for words. I am going to try your technique soon, with other paint chips. the words and image and the background are exceptional.

I also love the Pink Dahlia with the color combo.

You are so impressive using that tile sample and the fiber, I just could not make the fiber work with my other designs and I tried and tried. I could not even begin to think to what to do with the Tile sample. Now I have some ideas. Thanks for posting photos, it is always nice to see the creative genius of other players.

These went out from the post office this morning. They should arrive in 3 days.

I got a new laptop and obviously need to learn more about attaching pictures. :dull:

Mailed my cards today, priority, they told me they’d be there the 14th. So sorry for the late mailing, we’ve had some family things going on that are pretty serious.

No problem, Amychelle. I get it, and I'm pretty laid back if I know they are on their way before the due date.

**Please remember to include postage with your cards to reimburse my initial mailing ~ THESE ARE IN MANILA ENVELOPES, SO THEY WILL COST $1.35 TO MAIL OUT DOMESTICALLY (one US dollar or 2 forever stamps is enough), AND ABOUT $5 INTERNATIONALLY**

Hey I did I ever give you enough postage?

I don't recall anybody missing any postage when I first went through the envelopes.

Back
Top Bottom