Out of the Art Room Closet: Trash to Treasure ATC Swap ~ Due September 14, 2019

I'm going to wait a bit until I swap out. I'm still waiting on a couple of people's. If they all arrive before the weekend, I might get them mailed Saturday. If not, I'll wait until Saturday to swap and then mail Monday.

I'm swapping out today. mcgillisj' cards have not arrived, but I will swap them with host cards if they do make it.

Cards were just dropped of at the post office. They were all hand canceled, so hopefully they arrive safely and unharmed.

Please remember to leave some love in the form of rep points for your fellow artists whose work you received.

Thank you all for playing ~ and for saving me from having to throw those materials away!

My wonderful returns arrived today from Kae.Ryan, NancyL, CastleQueen5, haagmm and pithier ~ thank you all!
And thanks to prex for a great job hosting!

I have received my returns! Thanks to miss, vegan4animals, ohhappyday, Rabbitmar, and BlueSkyHare they are lovely, love each of them! Many thanks to prex for doing a beautiful job hosting! :)

I received my cards today. Everybody did such a great job! Many thanks to Annie, AngelJoy, Thou Art Delyrias, Castle Queen 5, and mrubyjean. I have left feedback for everyone, including Prex.

Happy Mail received today! This was a challenging swap and I'm so amazed at all the creativity!
Thank you Thou Art Delyrias, catladybj, dithespy, Essy and Rabbitmar... with special thanks to our host Prex! :)

Received my returns :) got cards from pithier, wykyd, catladybj, Annie, and myself lol.
Thanks everyone and thank-you for hosting prex!

Back
Top Bottom