Media
Swap Due Date: Sept. 30, 2019
Signup/Withdraw Date: This is a no-withdrawal swap
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: Unlimited
Medium: HD/HP or Mixed Media

Theme

Class is in session!

When you sign up for this swap, I’ll send your "class schedule" in a private message. Each class features a title and description from a university or school catalog. Some courses are basic (for example, “Introduction to Pottery”), while others will be more challenging (for example, “True Crime and the American Novel”). You need to create a standard-size ATC that somehow reflects each course’s theme; how you interpret it is up to you. You can include the title and/or description of the course on the front or back of the card, but make sure it appears on one of the sides.

This is a no-withdrawal swap, as it involves some work and planning on my part. Each participant will receive 3 different classes. When you sign up for the swap, clearly state that you understand this is a no-withdrawal swap and that you agree to create cards that reflect your 3 assigned themes.

Requirements

• Make 3 cards; receive 3 in return.
  • Standard ATC size (2.5” x 3.5”)
  • Enclose cards in plastic sleeves.
  • Write your name, user name and swap name on the back of each card
  • Make ATCs (not APCs, coins, tags, etc.).

I will make all attempts to swap medium for medium (HD for HD, collage for collage, etc.).

Feel free to post your art in the thread so we can marvel at your creativity!

Media

HD/HP or Mixed Media. Embellishments must be flat. I’ve had issues with bulky cards in the past, so please honor this request. If there’s anything on your cards that makes returns non-machinable, please add an extra stamp for each card.

Mailing

• Do not send envelopes. I will provide them.
  • Include a large self-addressed label.
  • PM me for my address when you are ready to mail. If you have my North Babylon, NY, address, send cards there.

Postage

U.S. players: Please include one Forever stamp.
International players: $1 (U.S.) or one U.S. Global First-Class stamp. I can also accept PayPal.

Deadlines/iTrader

• Cards must be received by September 30, 2019. Please allow sufficient transit time, as late cards will be returned.
  • A host card based on one of your assigned themes is appreciated, but in no way required.
  • If I’ve missed anything here, please PM me.

Who’s ready to go back to school?

Players

1. Karr3ll
2. ferretgirl
3. Mushu
4. SpottedCrow
5. jenspirko
6. Pisces Dreamer
7. Amandawas
8. Betsyg
9. BluSkyHare
10. Collagaint Ashley
11. AngelJoy
12. CastleQueen5
13. Laffqueen
14. Suzi
15. Bu Bay Lai
16. dnewton972
17. huddlestonmollie
18. MrsMixedMedia
19. Pancake machine
20. Moonthistle13
21. locatray
22. ksj1717
23. ShellyJo

24. dithespy
25. Beverley
26. plumhill2001
27. IstinKray IlverSay
28. kani73
29. leydab
30. mim
31. Nightshine
32. LucyMC
33. 3moffday2
34. Carriesmith84
35. Natalie
36. deterrexter22

Last edited:
Welcome, BluSkyHare! I included Pancake in a second PM, so I hope he considers it.

Back
Top Bottom