Back to School...with a Twist -- Due Sept. 30, 2019

Yes, I would love to join! I understand this is a no-withdrawal swap and that I agree to create cards that reflect my three assigned themes.

Sounds like fun!

Thanks so much for the PM, I glossed over the title, as well, I thought maybe this was a back to school swap. So please do sign me up. I like the challenge.

I realize I cant withdraw, or I will lose my college credit and tuition fees, and maybe even my financial aide. or something like that.

BTW super fun theme and idea.

Can I sign up for Yoga, basketweaving and water polo?

BTW I really have taken a college yoga class, I never saw the other 2 offered.

My daughter has taken a class on serial killers and mass murders. Dang she got into that class way too much for my comfort, but it was a criminology class.

I actually took a class is social deviancy. Race and minority.

A waitress once told me she took a class about fairy tales and women in society issues.

Welcome, Collagaint Ashley, AngelJoy and CQ5! Glad to have you aboard!

Thanks for the invite! I understand this is a no withdraw swap, and i’d Like to join.

I took fencing in school, but really wanted stunt tumbling. Sadly it didn't fit my schedule. The class I teach is Tea Ceremony: the Beauty of Ambiguity. That'd be a fun one.

Lurking at the moment. I'm in one no withdraw swap right now, and the youngest starts pre-band camp tomorrow, which tends to take a buzz saw to my free time. But this is such a fun idea, even if I can't make it happen.

Such fun First 2 are done. If you enlarge the fish card you can see the course name on it. Both cards have the complete course description on the back.

Fast work, Laffqueen! They look great!

Welcome, MrsMixedMedia. Non-machinable refers to the thickness of the envelope when you mail your cards. If there are any bumps from embellishments (buttons, jewels, etc.), then you need to include an extra "additional ounce" stamp for each card that meets this criterion. The post office is then supposed to hand-cancel it, which it doesn't always do, but that's their rule.

Such fun First 2 are done. If you enlarge the fish card you can see the course name on it. Both cards have the complete course description on the back.

How did you fit that on the back? the course description? Make the print tiny? I love my 3 classes. They are going to be fun..

I think for a host card, I will send an extra curricular activity card. Allegrae likes fishing and boxing and sports. I am still in the thinking stages, but so far I like my plans.

You all must have gone to Humanities colleges!! Stunt tumbling and bowling??? So lucky!
All I got to take was Basic Landscape Design and also, Sketching Perspectives. :twitcy:

Back
Top Bottom