Back to School...with a Twist -- Due Sept. 30, 2019

Welcome, moonthistle13, locatray and ksj1717! So glad you've joined us!

Back To School!

So this is what I came up with. I hope they meet my class requirements ;)

Cartography- map, decorative map, magazine images, printed text, foil border

Contemporary -magazine images, embossed rulers. printed text

Sea Monsters- magazine monster squid, boat images from a Dover book, watercolor, printed text

Ghost Ship –(Host Card) Dover images on a shaving cream background

If they are ok, I will get them mailed ASAP.

Your cards are awesome, SpottedCrow! I love the Sea Monster!!

ShellyJo, I'm so happy to see you diving into so many swaps; especially the ones out of your comfort area! I've never seen a swap like this one before, so I'd say it's out of most everyone's comfort area!! :)

I agree, kjs1717, this is new type of swap for me, too. I don't know if it's been done before.
I have to start studying my courses this weekend.

Prex--love your cards!

Please don't let the swap stress you out! As the wonderful cards posted so far illustrate, you're offering an interpretation of the courses. You don't have to be too literal; you can put a realistic, symbolic or humorous spin on the topics. They're meant to be a launchpad for your creativity.

Your cards are awesome, SpottedCrow! I love the Sea Monster!!

ShellyJo, I'm so happy to see you diving into so many swaps; especially the ones out of your comfort area! I've never seen a swap like this one before, so I'd say it's out of most everyone's comfort area!! :)

Thanks for the clarification on the swap, Allegrae! I do like to have a challenge, though. And, I like my classes. I need to find an extra-curricular class for a host card, though. :)

Back
Top Bottom