Purples, Lilacs and Violets Oh My! ~ due October 9

Bluevioletz

Bluevioletz
Media
Swap Due Date: Wed, Oct 9, 2019
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: unlimited
Medium: Open Media, Artist's Choice

Theme: Purples, Lilacs and Violets Oh My!
For this swap, create 3 unique artist trading cards where the dominant color is any shade or hue of purple. Purple goes by many names and all of them count! Lavender, magenta, boysenberry, lilac, plum, mauve, heather, eggplant, violet, amethyst, orchid, iris, and more. Other colors are allowed to be included on the card as accents as long as the main color is a shade of purple in any hue you love. Wishing you smiles, hugs and lots of purple!

Details
  • Send 3 original designed artist trading cards (measuring 2.5” x 3.5”)
  • A 4th “hostie” artist trading card would be greatly appreciated but is not required
  • Add on the back of each card: your real name, username, date, city/state or country, swap name
  • NO: prints, white backgrounds, flimsy cards.
  • Upon receiving your cards, leave an iTrader for me, your host, and Reputation Points via this thread for the artists of the cards you receive.
Mailing
  • PM me for my address (if you mailed to me in the past, it is the same)
  • Send each card in individual sleeves
  • USA players: include 1 Forever stamp
  • International players: I will cover postage for the first 5! All others - send $1
  • Include an address label
  • I will provide envelopes
I dream in purple too...:v_spin:
  1. Bluevioletz
    [*]Miss
    [*]Haagm
    [*]Donnacr (Intl #1)
    [*]Karr3ll
  2. 3moffday2
    [*]ThouArtDelyrias
  3. DNewton972
    [*]LazyShadows (Intl #2)
    [*]Kaisaj
    [*]Hem18
    [*]Angeljoy
    [*]Artbymee
    [*]Dithespy (Intl #3)
    [*]Mcgillisj (Intl #4)
    [*]Deb201
    [*]Laffqueen
    [*]Seascape131
    [*]AuntiDeb
    [*]PaintAddict (Intl #5)
    [*]Delonewolf
  4. Blonda
    [*]Mrs.Mixedmedia
  5. Suzi
    [*]CiciCreates
    [*]CatLadybj
  6. KathleenLovesFlorida
  7. JenUrebel
    [*]Raven2018
    [*]Annie
    [*]Suezq45
    [*]NancyL
    [*]TSMarie
    [*]Mrubyjean
    [*]Valerie416
Withdrawn: Pattisscrappin, Mim, Kae.Ryan, Gypsy, Sarahsugarworks, ShellyJo, CreativeSherry
No Show: SweetnLo

Last edited:
I am lurking with anticipation! All the pretty purples with the freedom of theme choice - great idea!

Please sign me up, it’s my favorite color!! Even though my kindergarten teacher told me “that can’t be your favorite color, because it’s too close to the color black” ...she didn’t change my mind :)
I will post my cards in my Gallery shortly. Cards will be in the mail today.

I used: solid purple card stock , colored purple marbled paper, purple lilac flowers, flower stamp (purple ink), vintage people (shades of purple-painted on), inked text, postage stamps.

Just in case all the purple lovers didn't know - there has been a monochrome coin series going on for some time and the next color up is purple. It's hosted by prex79. We are doing brown currently but she has announced that purple is next!

Back
Top Bottom