A nice cool drink~ Due September 17

Stahlrala

ATC Virtuoso
Due date sept 17
3for 3
amount of players 20

In the Summer heat i just would love to drink a nice cool drink. I live in NYC where we had 3 heat waves in the month of July. For this swap you will make 3 cards of nice cool drinks, can be cartoonish, or anything your heart desires. can be alcoholic or not. Please make sure that you decorate your backgrounds!!! No plain white backgrounds, please. This is an open media swap, so you can collage, sew, paint, draw, whatever you like to do best! Be sure to create something that you would be happy to add to your own collection. Host cards are not required to play, but if you chose to send one, I will love it!

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2 X 2 1/2. The cards should be straight and sturdy, and in individual plastic sleeves. Please include swap name, user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

US participants: Please send a large envelope with your postage and name already on it . If your cards are heavy and or bulky, remember to include extra postage. International players please send a global stamp and a label i will send back the envelope
1.karr311 got cards
2. onaki withdrew
3.mrs Alderman withdrew
4 yon withdrew
5.Allegrea got cards
6.BluSkyHare got cards
7 shellyjo got cards
8.mim got cards
9.Suzi got cards

Last edited:
I'm taking my new little journal book with me this weekend while I travel, so that I can do some sketches. I'm thinking magarita, lemonade, a nice frothy pilsner.....

Back
Top Bottom