Egyptian Mythology ATC Swap - Due Date October 1st, 2019.

Onaki

One color short of a rainbow.
Media
Swap Due Date: October 1st, 2019.
Signup/Withdraw Date: September 20th, 2019.
Number of Cards: 3 for 3.
Number of Players: Unlimited.
Medium: Open Media (HD/HP, collages, mixed media, stitched, etc.)
(If you're a HD/HP artist and wouldn't mind collages, please let me know by inserting a little note with your cards. I will swap fairly/effort for effort.)

Theme:
Anything from Egyptian Mythology. Gods and Goddesses, monuments/places of worship/temples, sphinx, pyramids, underworld, afterlife, etc... (No Disney/Marvel/DC/No kids cartoons please.)

Cards:
- Cards are required to be the standard ATC side (2.5"x3.5").
- On the back of your cards please put your Atcsforall user name, swap name, and any other information you normally would put on the back of the cards.
- Do NOT send cards that aren't ones you created yourself.
- A host card isn't required but I'd be super grateful to receive one, and it'll be treasured!

When mailing:
- Private message me for my address when you're ready to mail out your swaps.
- Each card must be put in a plastic protective sleeve. (If you don't have them, I will provide them.)
- Take precautions when mailing your swap cards so that they don't get damaged during transit.
- USA participants: Please include either a 2 ounce stamp (71 cents) or 2 forever stamps to cover your returns.
- International participants: I WILL COVER ALL RETURN POSTAGE FOR INTERNATIONAL. (But if you'd like to add $1 USD, an international stamp, or some used/canceled stamps from your country I'd be happy to take that as a trade for postage.)
- Send a large address label with your return address on it.
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES. I WILL PROVIDE THEM ALL.

Players:
1: Onaki (The host)
2: Mrs.Alderman (They received their returns.)
3: Evilmomlady
4: mcgillisj (They received their returns.)
5: Amandawas (They received their returns.)
6: leydab (They received their returns.)
7: StitchinWitch (They received their returns.)
8: snager (They received their returns.)

Last edited:
Ok so I totally overestimated myself. I need to drop. The asian mytho set will be in the mail today tho.

Sounds good! I know how difficult it can be to make 3 cards for a swap in a month, I'm so happy you were able to stay in at least one swap! I'll let you know when I receive. :jiggy:

Back
Top Bottom