Greek/Roman Mythology atc swap due October 1st

Mrs.Alderman

nutty for squirrels
Media
Swap Due Date: October 1st
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Players: Unlimited.
Medium: Open Media (HD/HP, collages, mixed media, stitched, etc.NO CHUNKY EMBELLISHMENTS, Flat cards only)
(If you prefer collages or hand drawn cards- let me know on a little note with your cards. I will swap fairly and effort for effort to my best abilities)

Theme:
Greek/ Roman Mythology. Think the Gods and Goddesses, Demigods and monsters, the epic tales of Greek and Roman Mythos.

Please do not make Disney cards or any other show/movie things for this swap, this is for a more true to Mythos swap.

Cards:
- Cards are required to be the standard ATC side (2.5"x3.5").
- On the back of your cards please put your Atcsforall user name, swap name, and any other information you normally would put on the back of the cards.
-keep cards flat, no chunky embellishments, no gems or anything that will tear the envelope, I've had too much mail come to me damaged from this.
- Do NOT send cards that aren't ones you created yourself.
- A host card isn't required but I'd be super grateful to receive one, and it'll be treasured!

When mailing:
- Private message me for my address when you're ready to mail out your swaps.
- Each card must be put in a plastic protective sleeve. (If you don't have them, I will provide them.)
- Take precautions when mailing your swap cards so that they don't get damaged during transit.
- USA participants: Please include either a 2 ounce stamp (71 cents) or 2 forever stamps to cover your returns.
- International participants:I cant afford to cover return postage but a us dollar or enough from your country to send to the usa or an international stamp will be ok. (the international ones I can use to play in other international swaps so its a fair trade)
- Send a large address label with your return address on it.
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES. I WILL PROVIDE THEM ALL.

Who wants to play?
0: me
1: EvilMomlady (received)(returns made it)
2: Hem18 (received) (returns made it)
3: Amandawas (received)
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Last edited:
im gonna loork on this,. i draw mythological animals like every day of my life.

Sorry, I need to drop this. :/ I can't make all these swaps at the same time. If this one and the norse swap ended a month later I'd be in but yup.

Back
Top Bottom