Things that go bump in the night ATC Swap - Due October 10th, 2019.

Onaki

One color short of a rainbow.
Media
Swap Due Date: October 10th, 2019.
Signup/Withdraw Date: October 1st, 2019.
Number of Cards: 3 for 3, 6 for 6, or 9 for 9.
Number of Players: Unlimited.
Medium: Open Media (HD/HP, collages, mixed media, stitched, etc.)
(If you're a HD/HP artist and wouldn't mind collages, please let me know by inserting a little note with your cards. I will swap fairly/effort for effort.)

Theme:
You'll create ATC's of creatures that go bump in the night- with a twist. They'll be doing daily things such as going to work, on vacations, having sleepovers, and just living their lives. (Examples below of Mrs.Alderman's ATC's to give you an idea of what I mean! :) )

Skype_Picture_2019_07_26T09_04_47_680Z.jpeg5652232.jpg4637333.jpg315111.jpg135111.jpg

Cards:
- Cards are required to be the standard ATC side (2.5"x3.5").
- On the back of your cards please put your Atcsforall user name, swap name, and any other information you normally would put on the back of the cards.
- Do NOT send cards that aren't ones you created yourself.
- A host card isn't required but I'd be super grateful to receive one, and it'll be treasured!

When mailing:
- Private message me for my address when you're ready to mail out your swaps.
- Each card must be put in a plastic protective sleeve. (If you don't have them, I will provide them.)
- Take precautions when mailing your swap cards so that they don't get damaged during transit.
- USA participants: Please include either a 2 ounce stamp (71 cents) or 2 forever stamps to cover your returns.
- International participants: I WILL COVER ALL RETURN POSTAGE FOR INTERNATIONAL. (But if you'd like to add $1 USD, an international stamp, or some used/canceled stamps from your country I'd be happy to take that as a trade for postage.)
- Send a large address label with your return address on it.
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES. I WILL PROVIDE THEM ALL.

Players:
1: Onaki (Host)
2: Mrs.Alderman (Received cards)
3: poonwugget
4: mim (Received cards)

Last edited:
Sign me up please. I made these, but I might make some more.

Attachments

• Scan_20190810 (2).jpg
    Scan_20190810 (2).jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Scan_20190810 (3).jpg
    Scan_20190810 (3).jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Scan_20190810 (4).jpg
    Scan_20190810 (4).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Scan_20190810 (5).jpg
    Scan_20190810 (5).jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 24
I absolutely love all these cards! (I'm particularly fond of Mrs.Alderman's lipstick card and poonwugget's birthday demon.)

Like a dingus I didn't realize that one of the cards shifted while scanning, so I guess that one's a secret.

Mailed out!

Bumpinthenight.jpg

Everyone's cards look amazing! I love them! I am not the best at hand drawing, so might sit this one out. I'll try to make a few and see if they are up to snuff for this trade! Great cards everyone! :)

Mail call!
Received cards from mim!
Rated everyone.
This swap is no longer accepting new participants. Waiting on 3 more cards from Mrs.Alderman that should be here before the deadline and I'll mail out the swap the moment I receive them! :)

I received the last set of cards, sorted and have them ready to mail out in the morning!
Thank you everyone for joining! :)

Back
Top Bottom