ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Due Date: October 1st 2019
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: No Limit
Medium: H/D or mixed media. I will swap like for like

Tarot Cards - Major Arcana (First 3 Cards) Due October 1st 2019

I love tarot cards. Whether you use them to tell fortunes or simply admire the symbolism, they can be very beautiful. I thought it might be fun to make the Major Arcana in the form of ATCs. The first 3 cards are 0 The Fool; 1 The Magician; 3 The High Priestess. If this swap takes off, over successive months you will have your own ATC Tarot Set.

You can interpret the card as you wish. You can use the traditional images or adapt your own so long as you represent the particular Tarot Card. For example, you could make a card showing a clown as The Fool, Harry Potter as the Magician and a Pagan Woman as the High Priestess. So long as it represents the title of the card, anything goes.

Swap Rules

- All cards should be 2.5” x 3.5”.
- All cards should be sent in individual plastic sleeves for protection.
- Cards must be sent at least two weeks before the due date. I am in France, so this is how long it may
take for international mail to arrive. Late cards will be returned at your expense.
- If you need to withdraw, that is completely fine, just let me know.
- No cards and no communication may result in neutral iTrader.
- Keep cards as flat as possible to protect them.

Postage (France)
Please include a large address label and stamps to the value your cards took to mail to me. I will provide envelopes.

Postage (International)
Please include a large address label and $2 US cash or one Global Forever Stamp. Alternatively, I can accept PayPal although I'm hoping to obtain dollars for future swaps! I will provide envelopes.

Other Info
Please message me for my address when you are ready to mail and post to the thread when you send your cards. If you already have my address, it has not changed.

When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists.

Please ask if you have any questions. It’s better to clarify now than have your cards sent back because they don’t meet the requirements.

Players

1. dithespy RECEIVED
2. IstinKray IlverSay RECEIVED
3. amandawas RECEIVED
4. mim RECEIVED
5. zilliah RECEIVED
6. WooperRECEIVED[/COLOR]
7. karenr RECEIVED
8. WITHDRAW
9. moonthistle RECEIVED
10. WITHDRAW
11. WITHDRAW
12. 3moffday2 RECEIVED
13. judylee RECEIVED

Last edited:
Hell yes! Sign me up!

I did tarot cards for a Simpsons swap, I love this kind of thing! Great idea, I hope we can get through all the major arcana.

What's the media for this swap? I'd love to join but I'm only interested in swapping for HD/HP cards at the moment

Reactions: mim
I will swap like for like, so Hand Drawn is fine, zilliah. But if you want to use collage or mixed media, that's also fine. You will receive cards in the same medium as you send in. I hope you join us!

I will swap like for like, so Hand Drawn is fine, zilliah. But if you want to use collage or mixed media, that's also fine. You will receive cards in the same medium as you send in. I hope you join us!

I always appreciate that in a host, thanks Dithespy!

Great, sign me up! I was actually thinking about setting up a swap for this myself :D

I don't see why not, Fierce Armadillo. You will receive like for like returns.

Wecome Wooper. I'll add you to the list.

Ooooh I really hope this makes it to all the other major arcana, I just speant waaaaay too long assigning a Muppet to each card. Like way too long. So Muppet tarot are on their way from me!

Fabulous news, IstinKray IlverSay!

I've signed you up karenr and BluSkyHare. Welcome to the swap!

Back
Top Bottom