August 2019 Pick-A-Theme, due Oct 18, 2019

Man! Working my way up to have enough points to join one of these slowly but surely! Wish I could join group 3, but for now I just hope to see the cards that get made within that group (post pictures please!).

wish you could join, too! keeping going. maybe you can get to 15 before group 3 fills up.

I'm lurking but can see I don't have much time to make my mind up. Groups are filling fast. I prefer the any medias though and they seem to fill the slowest.

it does seem that way. last time I had a collage only group that never filled so I changed it to a 2nd open media this time. if it does not fill I may change it to another hand drawn/painted or APC as they seem to fill up the fastest

Both APC groups are full but if someone wants to do APCs I will change 8 to APCs.

Ask for additional APC group in the thread and I will make the change as long as there is an empty group to move!

Last edited:
My themes and cards:

Group 4: Cacti and or Succulents P2 Ace Hearts, P3 K Hearts, P4 Q spades, P5 J spades

Group 5: Cats P2 Ace Spades, P3 K spades, P4 Q spades, P5 J spades

My themes and cards:

Group 4: Cacti and or Succulents P2 Ace Hearts, P3 K Hearts, P4 Q spades, P5 J spades

Group 5: Cats P2 Ace Spades, P3 K spades, P4 Q spades, P5 J spades

you know I like cacti and succulents so those cards are going to be fun seeing and hard to let go of to send to you! :biglaugh:

My theme group 4:

Sea animals beginning with the letter "A" (example: anemone, angelfish, abalone, albatross, American horseshoe crab, Atlantic right whale, etc, etc) Player 1: Ace of hearts, Player 3: Ace of diamonds, Player 4: Ace of clubs, Player 5: Ace of spades

Thank you!

My themes are:

group 1 - nymphs (no nudity please)
group 3 - mixed up fairy tales or nursery rhymes (at least two recognizable fairy tales showing)

Group 6 -- angel(s)
Group 7 -- butterfly (one or more)

I’m sorry xstitcher, but can you change my suits and numbers list for group 5, please :)! It’s my mistake, I thought I’d be player 2 and the truth seems to be I’m player 5... So could you remove P5 and add P2 and 2 of spades, please! And so sorry about this...

Could I have the theme of Hares for Group 1

and Steampunk for Group 5 please?

Player1: A Clubs; Pl 2: 2 Clubs; Pl 3 : 3 Clubs; Pl 4: 4 Clubs.

I’m sorry xstitcher, but can you change my suits and numbers list for group 5, please :)! It’s my mistake, I thought I’d be player 2 and the truth seems to be I’m player 5... So could you remove P5 and add P2 and 2 of spades, please! And so sorry about this...

I will change it and refer everyone to here for now in case some one wants to start working on them.

you need to change it with the edit button on the original post .

I will be back alter this evening and refer back to it if you have it fixed.

CARD REQUEST FOR PIKKIS IS INCORRECT. PLEASE USED THIS ONE

May I have a spot in APC-group 5, please :)! My theme is Harry Potter; anything related to the books and/or movies and the suits and numbers are P1- 2 of hearts, P2 - 2 of spades, P3 - 2 of diamonds, P4 - 2 of clubs

Back
Top Bottom