August 2019 Pick-A-Theme, due Oct 18, 2019

I received cards from my Group 2 partners, including karenr from Australia. Every little dancing fairy was just wonderful!

Thank you xstitcher for hosting such a great swap!

Thanks to the wonderful artists who made special cards for me. I received delightful angels from ferretgirl, Vegan4Animals, katelnorth, and LucyMc. I also received beautiful butterflies from AnitaMac, miss, Allegrae, and ThouArtDelyrias.

Off to leave rave reviews! :D

Last edited:
Received mine today as well - obviously swimming quickly across the Atlantic, lol. Off to leave iTrader for excellent mermaids from lucymc, angeljoy, vegan4animals and ferretgirl - and of course for xstitcher - as usual, an excellent host.

Got my lovely cards today! I am hoping to get to iTraders soon - but real life is intruding for now :)
Thank you to Group 1 and 3 for beautiful cards! And thank you xstitcher for hosting!

I received my great Harry Potter APCs today from group 5 :)! Thank you so much dear group members for the cool cards and xstitcher for hosting! Eagerly waiting for another PAT...

I received some awesome cards today, which made me super happy. Thanks to all the talented artists and to xstitcher for hosting this swap. Off to leave iTraders for everybody.

Back
Top Bottom