HAUNTED HOUSES - House Shaped ATC Swap, due October 17, 2019

This card is AWESOME!!!!!!!! :jiggy: :jiggy:
I it does NOT end up in your contributions to the swap, I would like to special order one, PLEASE!!!!!
That card is simply BEGGING to be MINE.....:twitcy:

Well, thank you! I did do a couple of additions (not bats) and I will certainly include it since it BEGGED me to become YOURS!!! :twitcy:

Not all houses are the typical "House Shape" with a pointed roof, and a chimney
Some houses have towers, multiple roof-lines, bats, cats, or full moons in the background
Let your Creativity and your Muse Play!!!!!

View attachment 208995
Some houses look like castles, with a.....drop down draw bridge
Card by Ancient Planter

View attachment 208994
Some Houses have multiple towers, with eyes in every window
Card by An M. Sudyka.....Door Opens

View attachment 208993
Some Houses are illuminated by the Full Moon
Card by Linda4atc

View attachment 208992
Some Houses will "Greet" you with a Carnivorous Plant
Card by katelnorth.....Door Opens

View attachment 208991
Some Houses wait patiently, with a "Friendly" Dog
Card by Vicki Z

Hey, I vaguely remember that Castle and drawbridge! :twitcy:

SPOOKTACULAR cards received from Karr311.
Thank you for being so FAST, and thank you for including a hostie card.

Haunted Houses arrived in today's mail from An. M. Sudyka.
They must have "spooked" the mailman.
He was late delivering his letters.
Thanks so much for including a hostie card.

House shapes are exciting to make, and different shapes are fun to play around with.
Give it a try.

Based loosely (very loosely) on the Willard Library of Evansville, Ind. and their ghost cam ( http://www.willardghost.com ), here's a haunted library to add to the fun --

View attachment 209355

I used to work in a haunted library. I never saw anything at all unusual for a big city downtown library (well, having to call the police protect the children's room from pedophiles was a first for me; I would much rather have been interacting with ghosts); but I did know people who said they'd seen stuff or felt stuff that was both unnerving AND otherworldly. In the basement, where I often worked by myself weeding the magazines, people had seen book trucks moving on their own. I never felt scared down there, but others did.

Based loosely (very loosely) on the Willard Library of Evansville, Ind. and their ghost cam ( http://www.willardghost.com ), here's a haunted library to add to the fun --

View attachment 209355

I used to work in a haunted library. I never saw anything at all unusual for a big city downtown library (well, having to call the police protect the children's room from pedophiles was a first for me; I would much rather have been interacting with ghosts); but I did know people who said they'd seen stuff or felt stuff that was both unnerving AND otherworldly. In the basement, where I often worked by myself weeding the magazines, people had seen book trucks moving on their own. I never felt scared down there, but others did.

AWESOME ATC.
Cool story!

I worked for 6 years in a haunted house, considered one of the MOST HAUNTED HOUSES in Minnesota, before the owners sold and moved.
According to the new owners, the house is still haunted....(no ghost hunters allowed)
While working there, my bossused to sneak in, and stand in the doorway, watching me.
I was always talking to somebody: people, cats, ghosts, corporeal. There were friendly folks, and the depressed dead, and they were all very interesting.
I also talked to the plants, who grew like crazy! And I talked to the spiders who lived there.
Boss man never knew what was going on.......

Folks thought me a tad odd, right up until they had their first encounter!!!:eek: :swoon:

Back
Top Bottom