HAUNTED HOUSES - House Shaped ATC Swap, due October 17, 2019

OMG Look what I found at Michael's yesterday recollections 592408 View attachment 210304 The die is approx 3 1/2 inches. But the stamps are perfect for atc houses

P.S.
There are 10 or 12 of these recollections stamp sets (most of the sets also including die cuts for the stamps) being released this Halloween, and they are all cool.
((Except for the zombie llamas.....I don't like that one.....but that is a personal opinion...))

AWESOME ATCs received from mrubyjean.
Thanks so much for including a hostie card.

Your witchy houses are Awesome, Lucy! Would to score one. Mine are in progress

Good to hear you houses are in progress, catlady.
Be sure to finish them and get them sent in on time.
I cannot send you one of Lucy's cards (as requested) unless I receive your cards to trade. ;)

P.S.
I signed you up.

Last edited:
We had our first snowfall of the season at 11:15 this morning.
I made some haunted houses with snow on their roofs.

i finally got mine done but it is probably too late to mail them. its a shame. i love the way they turned out. I guess ill have to hold on to them for next year.

So sorry I wasnt able to get them done sooner. My time really isnt my own since my husband's stroke. I was thankful for the chance to create though. thanks for the inspiration!

i finally got mine done but it is probably too late to mail them. its a shame. i love the way they turned out. I guess ill have to hold on to them for next year.

So sorry I wasnt able to get them done sooner. My time really isnt my own since my husband's stroke. I was thankful for the chance to create though. thanks for the inspiration!

I am sorry to hear about your husbands' stoke. I am sure you had plenty on your mind, and I am glad you had the chance to create through.

It is too late to mail your cards since today is deadline, but will have them pre-done for next year, or you can post them in you gallery and trade them one on one. I will withdraw you.

24 degrees this morning, and the FROST is DEFINITELY "on the pumpkin".
Chance of SNOW accumulation by Sunday! Brrrrrrrrrrrrr
Some COLD returns are in the mail.

My spooky houses arrived today ~ thank you to Sweetgypsy, Linda4atc and to Vicki Z twice, once as artist, once as host!

I got home for a few days in the mountains (stunning in autumn!!) to find my returns waiting for me -- They're all spectacular! I-trade has been left for Vicki, and You Rocks! going out to Suzi, Linda4atc, Sweetgypsy, Karr311, An.M.Sudyka, and our wonderful host herself, Vicki

Just wanted to post that I did mail my houses at the same time I mailed the skull/skeleton swap to Vicki. One apparently arrived, while the houses did not. Please change the "no cards, no communication" to something else. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom